Chapter 27

Kristen's POV

After the show starts and the guys are the stage I walk over to Mallory "Sounded like things are going really well between you and Nick based on what I heard last night." Mallory's face turns red and I laugh at her reaction. "Things are great between us I can't believe that we go that loud last night what all did you hear?" "It wasn't just me we all heard you especially the words harder Nick." She hides her face in her hands "I'm so sorry." I pat her back then look out at the guys and see Nick give Mallory a wink which makes her smile I could tell the two of them were the real thing for each other. "You're good for him you know? Nick hasn't always had the best luck with relationships he's had some hard times too." She turns around and looks at me "Nick hasn't told me a lot about the past but I'm really lucky to have someone like him he's a great guy." I nod then look back at the stage "Kristen when did you know Kevin was the one?" I look over and smile "I have known him for a really long time we met working at Disney World he did write a song for me though not long after the guys started the one called Back to your heart." She nods then looks back at Nick.

Nick's POV

"Thank you Dallas!!!" The guys and I bow then walk off the stage I look around for the one person I wanted to see I smile when I see her standing there I walk over then hug her and wrap my arms around her I could care less about being hot and sweaty from performing. She looks up at me "You were amazing." I smile then kiss her she kisses back and wraps her arms around my neck she made all of this better just knowing she was standing her backstage made me give it everything I had not only did I want to do my best for my fans but I wanted to do my best fir her I look down at her then hold both of her hands. "I love you." "I love you too Nick." I hear my name being called I look up and see Howie looking at me "Meet and greet starts soon we've got a lot of them tonight." I nod then look back at Mallory standing in front of me "Are you going to stay?" "If you want me to I will" "I want you to please." She nods "I'll be here." I kiss her head then go with the guys for the meet and greet.

Mallory's POV

I look up when Nick walks in the hotel room he walks over and lays on the bed next to me he wraps his arms around me then lays his head against my stomach I look down at him and start running my fingers through his hair. "Tired?" He nods against my stomach I smile to myself "How about we order room service and watch a movie?" "That sounds like a great plan to me I'll order pizza you choose the movie." Nick reaches for his phone and I start browsing through the channels to find a movie. The pizza arrives a little while later Nick walks over and sits on the bed next to me then puts the pizza on the bed in front of us then looks over at me. "What are we watching?" "Tonight we are watching Dirty Dancing." He nods then I start the movie and I start humming the songs to myself as the movie progresses. Nick looks at me "I take it you like this movie?" I nod "I love this movie when I was in high school I wanted to do the dance for my wedding." Nick nods then we continue the movie.

Kevin's POV

I look through my phone then get a good idea normally I was the serious one but I wanted to have a little fun I find Mallory on Twitter then follow her I text the guys and tell them to do the same and I also text them her number. At the same time we all start blowing up her twitter notifications and sending her random text messages I look across the table as everyone eats breakfast her phone starts pinging nonstop with notifications she picks it then turns it to vibrate which doesn't help we continue blowing up her phone and it slides across the table she picks up her phone and starts scrolling through she looks up at me then she narrows her eyes at me. 'It's on Richardson." I smile at her "I don't know what you mean Mal." She rolls her eyes after breakfast we all go to our rooms to pack and we all continue the game of phone tag we had started with Mallory we go to the airport and I laugh when I see Mallory turn off her phone and stuff it in her bag the show in Orlando was going to be a lot of fun and I looked forward to seeing what she came up with.

Nick's POV

I look over at Mallory who's looking out the window I reach over and hold her hand she looks over at me then lays her head on my shoulder. I look down at her "Have you ever been to Florida?" "I've actually been here three times for trips to Disney World with my family." I laugh "I take it you like Disney then?" She looks up at me "I love Disney I think I know what I will do to keep myself occupied while you do your things with the guys." I shake my head then kiss her and she kisses back. I pull away and look in her eyes I didn't want to sound pushy, needy, or clingy but I really hope that she wouldn't mind what I was fixing to ask her. "Would you be disappointed if I went with you?" She looks up at me "No of course not I couldn't think of anyone else better to go to Disney world with than you." I smile and kiss her head "It can be a date." "Sounds like a great date to me." She lays her head back on my shoulder I hear her let out a yawn and a few minutes later shew as asleep. I was really happy that things were going well between the two of us and I hoped they stayed that way.