Chapter 36

Nick's POV

I head to the set early the next day I was doing a few scenes with people while Howie and AJ had the day off. Since it was so early I decided to let Mal sleep I didn't think she would need to be woke up so early I arrive at the set a little later and find one of the extras stand there in a short dress she was one of the saloon girls she looks up and walks over to me I run my eyes over her and notice that the dress pushes up her already large chest and showed off her curvy figure I liked it. She looks at me "Hi Nick." "Hey Chloe." She runs her hands down my chest and I look down at her as she runs her hands lower "You look good in this outfit." "I think yours looks good too." She brushes up against me then starts rubbing the front of my jeans. I drag her in a trailer then kiss her she kisses back and unzips my pants then pushes them down in the floor I push up her dress then slide into her she moans when I start speeding up. I pull down the top of her dress then start kissing down her neck I find her breasts then kiss the tops of them then take one in my mouth her body felt good she felt good. My movements start getting sloppy then I finish and lay my head against her shoulder only to start again a few minutes later. She leaves then I go to film my scenes and my day starts going downhill I was feeling really guilty for what I did with Chloe. I should never have done it I walk around that whole day in a bad mood I yell at people and have to reshoot scenes then finally the days ends and I dread facing Mallory.

Mallory's POV
Nick walks in the room and slams the door behind him he was acting weird I walk over to him "Are you okay?" He shakes his head and steps away from. "Just leave me alone." I put my hand on his shoulder and he jerks away from me I can tell that something is wrong. We sit there for a while and for the first time it's not a comfortable or nice I can feel the tension and it's an awkward silence he takes a deep breath then runs his hands through his hair then he looks at me and I dread whatever he's fixing to say. "This morning while I was on the set I got to talking to one of the extras things happened and I cheated on you. I'm so sorry I wasn't planning on it, it just happened I didn't mean to hurt you." I back away then sit down on the bed and the tears start rolling down my face. Nick continues then walks over and goes to sit down I stop him "I don't want to hear it Nick." He leaves the room and I start packing my bags I was leaving it was over for me and Nick.

Howie's POV

I go to the door when I hear someone knocking I open it and see Mallory standing there with her bags and her dogs at her side. I look at her "Hey Mal what's this?" She looks at me "Nick he cheated on me and admitted to doing it I'm going home." I look at her and try to read her but I can't. "Are you okay?" She looks at me then starts crying "No I'm not Howie why wasn't I enough for him?" I didn't know the answer to that question the only person who did was Nick. I hug her then she lays her head against my chest I rub her back we stay like that for a few minutes then she looks up at me "Can you help me get back home?" I nod I would help her go wherever she needed she was hurting. "Of course I'll make the arrangements and I will have the jet take you home today." I grab a piece of paper then write my number down and give it to her "Call me if you need anything take your time and clear your head don't make any irrational decisions." She nods "Thanks Howie." I watch her get on the elevator and I wonder if I will ever see her again.

AJ'S POV

Just as I walk out of my room I see Mallory walking toward me I notice she has her bags and her dogs with her it looked like she was leaving. "Where are you off to Mal?" She looks up at me and I can tell that she's been crying I look at her "Is everything okay?" She takes a deep breath then looks at me. "Nick cheated on me I'm leaving." I was shocked I had known Nick for years I never thought he would cheat especially on Mallory when the two of them were around each other you could tell they loved each other which is why it blew my mind that he cheated on her. I clench my fist "I'm going to kill him." She stands in front of me then puts her hand against my chest to stop me "Please don't hurt him I don't want that the two of you are friends. Make sure he doesn't do anything stupid please." I sigh then nod she hugs me then I hug back. "Thanks AJ." I nod then watch her leave the hotel Nick had really screwed up this time.

Nick's POV

I walk back in the hotel room a little later only for it to be empty her bags were gone, so were Mac and Stella Mallory had left. I get up I didn't expect her to walk out like that I couldn't believe that this happened I slam my fist into the wall which ends up causing a hole we didn't even have the chance to talk about anything I sigh then run my hands through my hair. I turn around then kick over a chair grab my suitcase and throw it across the room I pick up whatever I can find and continue throwing it all over the room including one of the pictures that hang on the wall and the frame shatters when it hits the wall on the other side of the room. I know she's not here and that she can't hear me I lean my head back against the wall then look up at the ceiling. "I'm sorry. "I'm sorry." I sit in the floor and repeat those words over and over again.