Chapter 59

Nick's POV

I pull up in the driveway get out then look around the house I was happy to be home I wanted to see Mal and Jack again as I go to walk in the house I stop when I hear Mallory's laugh. I turn and look across the street and see Mallory with Jack in her arms talking to a guy with black hair and blue eyes I feel jealous and a little angry I take a deep breath and decide to play it cool. I walk over then put an arm around Mallory's waist she looks at me and smiles I lean down then kiss her and wrap my arms around her waist she kisses back then puts one of her hands on the back of my neck I take Jack then look at the guy standing in front of us "I'm Nick Carter." He nods then shakes my hand. "I'm Will Butler I moved here a few months ago." "Welcome to the neighborhood then it's quiet here but it's a great place." We talk for a while then he announces he has to leave for work he leaves then Mallory and I walk inside we put Jack down for a nap then the two of us go into the kitchen I take a deep breath then turn around and look at her. "How long has he been coming over?" She walks over to me "A few days a week." I nod "What have the two of you been doing?" She takes a step back then looks at me. "Nothing Nick he's helped out around the house, cleaned the gutters, helped me with the dogs he just helped while you were gone I was overwhelmed with everything that needed to be done." I'll admit that there was a lot more than one person could handle. "Do you like him?" She looks at me and I can tell that she's surprised by my question "No he's a nice guy he moved in and introduced himself I was polite and nice to him." I sigh then run my hand through my hair. "I don't like Will and I don't want him around!!! You're my wife!!!!" She looks at me then I realize what I just said.

Mallory's POV

I was a little surprised at what Nick we weren't married yet but he had called me his wife probably without even stopping to think about it. I take a deep breath then walk over to him and put my hand on the side of his face he looks down at me and I meet his blue eyes there are dark circles under them, he was tired and he had a few days worth of scruff on his face he wraps his arms around my waist then hugs me I hug and wrap my arms around his neck. "I missed you Mal." I smile then kiss the side of his neck "I missed you too I'm so happy you're home." He pulls away then looks down at me "I want you with me next time you and Jack both for every show please?" I knew it would really mean a lot to Nick for us to be there and I really wanted to be there with him plus Jack was a daddy's boy. "Next part of the solo tour we will go with you I promise." We needed each other we couldn't stand being apart.

Kevin's POV

Kristen and I were really looking forward to this visit we couldn't wait to see Nick and Mal again it had been while since we had seen them I knew that Mal and Kristin would have a lot to talk about to keep them busy and Nick and I could catch up and talk. I smile when I hear knocking on the door Kristin beats me to it she opens the door Mallory smiles then hugs her and she hugs back Nick and I hug then pat each other on the back they walk in the house and I shut the door behind them. I look at Jack "There's my little booger." Nick laughs then I take Jack this was going to be a fun visit we were going to have a really fun week with each other. Kristin looks over at Mallory "Let's go outside have some girl talk and catch up on everything." Mallory nods then the two of them walk outside leaving Nick and I alone with Jack guess we got to have some daddy, uncle baby bonding with each other.

Kristin's POV

Mallory looks over at me with a teasing smile on her face "How far along are you now?" I put my hand on my stomach and look down then look back at her. "Five months." She nods and we keep walking I could tell that she was happy with Nick she didn't flaunt it or show it off but she was proud to have a ring on her finger and I couldn't be happier for the two of them. "Have you and Nick started planning for the wedding yet?" She laughs then looks at me "We're getting married this summer I've been planning it while Nick has been on his solo tour but he has given his opinion on what he would like so not much longer just a few more months." Finally, I was beginning to think that the two of them were going to wait forever on getting married. "Do you know what you and Kevin are having yet?" I smile, Kevin and I did know but since we kept a secret for her and Nick I was sure she could keep a secret for me. "It's a boy." "Wow three boys two more and we have a child boy band." I laugh at her comment then we continue walking.

Nick's POV

The next day Kevin and I head to the golf course for a while so Mal and Kristin get a chance to have their own time with Jack. Kevin looks at me "So how do you feel about fatherhood?" I take a deep breath then look over at him "I love being a dad I think it's one of the best things ever Jack has changed my world I can't picture life without him." Kevin nods and takes his shot then we go to the next hole. "We're proud of you Nick we've seen you grow up you turned out great now you just have one more big step to take." I know what he was talking about Mal and I getting married we did things a little out of order but I wasn't ashamed of it everything happens for a reason. "We're getting married in a few months during the summer so I will be taking that big step soon." Kevin looks at me "It's about time didn't think you had it in you." I laugh that was far from it I loved Mal more than anything and I couldn't wait for us to get married.