Chapter 9

Nick's POV

During the flight home from LA I feel terrible for what I was going to have to do we had only been on one date just one. I wanted so much more than that I thought that I finally had the chance to be happy but I was going to be giving that up Mal and I weren't an official couple yet. I didn't want to break up or leave but I knew that it wasn't fair to drag her along with me but I really didn't want to be gone for months in Nashville I was away from all the music there was only thing that I wanted to do now that I was here. I wanted to be with Mallory and enjoy spending time together I wanted to keep going on dates with her more than just two dates. A little while later the plane lands I only had a little time left with her after talking to Brian and all the others they agreed to give me two weeks for my second date I had fourteen days left with Mallory I was going to make the most out of the time I had with her. I sigh and start home knowing that I would get to see Mal and that made me feel a little better.

MaIlory's POV

I  hear Mac and Nacho start barking when there is a knock on the door I open it and see Nick standing there. He looks at me and smiles "Hey Mal." "Hi Nick." We had been on one date so I wasn't really sure on what to do he steps forward then hugs me and wraps his arms around my waist I hug back then wrap my arms around his neck and we stand there for a few minutes then he pulls away and looks at me. "Thanks for watching Nacho." "You're welcome." I look at him he looked a little tired and upset but I didn't think a lot about it "Do you want to come in?" He nods "I'd like that." I step out of the way then he walks in the house and I shut the door behind him we both walk over and sit on the couch. Nick pulls me closer to him then kisses me I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck he pushes me back on the couch and gets on top of me he runs his hands under my shirt I pull it off and throw it in the floor. He kisses down my neck and I tug on his shirt he pulls it off then goes back to my neck I moan then unzip his jeans and push them off and he pulls off my shorts.

Nick's POV

I look down at Mallory sleeping on my chest our bodies still together and our clothes scattered all over the floor I can't believe what happened I liked Mal a lot and I had missed her a lot while I was gone. I want to see where this goes but this shouldn't have happened not yet especially since I was going to be leaving in two weeks I really hope that she didn't hate me for what just happened between us I know that we both wanted it though. What had just happened between us was amazing she was beautiful inside and out when I start thinking about her nails digging into my shoulder, her breathless pleas for me to go harder, her moans and watching her come undone and reach her high. While I'm thinking about it I want more again I move and try not to wake Mal up a few minutes later I feel her fingers going down my stomach and they continue going lower I know that we shouldn't but I can't help it. I have to have her again she sits up in my lap and I run my fingertips down her sides she kisses me and I kiss back then I let her take control.

Mallory's POV

Nick had gone back to his house with Nacho and I was left alone with my thoughts I was surprised I wasn't expecting any of this to happen. I didn't know that I wanted it to happen at least not so soon I knew that I liked Nick a lot but I didn't realize how strong our attraction for each other was I look over at the couch and start thinking about what happened between me and Nick his fingers running over my skin, the way his lips felt on my body our bodies moving together. I definitely had no regrets about what happened last night it was amazing but there was one thing that I couldn't get off my mind and it really had me worried I was really hoping that Nick felt the same way I did. I sigh then grab some towels and go upstairs to take a shower to clear my head after last night I wasn't confused or anything I just wondered what this all meant for Nick and I we had one date. We've kissed and now there was last night I lean my head against the wall and let the hot water relax my body and clear my head.