Chapter 42

Nick's POV

I look up when the bedroom door opens that night Mallory walks over and gets in the bed then she crawls in my lap and wraps her arms around my neck. I'm not sure on what I should do or say I didn't want to rush anything or get my hopes up because I wasn't sure on what she had in mind, tonight would be whatever she wanted to do if she just wanted to sleep in here we would if she wanted more that was fine with me we would do that. I look at her then meet her green eyes she takes a deep breath then runs her fingers through my hair "I know that things haven't been smooth between us and I'm sorry but there's something that I want to tell you." I start to get nervous because I thought things were going well between the two of us I don't say anything I just nod. "I love you and I trust you Nick." I had finally earned back her trust now we could work on officially getting back together her fingers leave my hair then go to my shoulders then she tugs on my shirt and pull it off I lean forward then kiss down her neck she kisses me then bites down on my bottom lip. I moan then pull off her shirt and roll us over to where I'm on top of her she runs her hands down my chest then stops right above the band of my shirts I run my hands down her waist then look at her. She slowly pulls off my shorts leaving me in my boxers then I pull off her pajama bottoms she grabs my hair then pulls me down and kisses me I kiss back then two of us get rid of our remaining pieces of clothing until I reach her stomach then I kiss the five-month baby bump. I slowly push her legs apart then push into her she was perfect and tight I had missed feeling her skin against mine and her body she digs her nails into my shoulders encouraging me to go faster. I needed her.

Mallory's POV

I yawn and roll away from the sun that's pouring in through the windows I curl up closer to Nick and lay my head on his chest he pulls me closer then wraps his arms around me. I would be more than happy to stay in bed I had missed his warmth, I missed curling up next to him most of all I missed how it felt to sleep in his arms now I had that back sooner or later Nick and I would need to talk about what we were and if we were back together now. I hear knocking coming from downstairs "Nick someone has decided to visit us at eight in the morning." He lets out a whine then grabs his pillow. "I don't want to get up it's too early and we had a long night last night." I kiss the side of his neck then his shoulders we had only gotten a few hours of sleep thanks to our other activities. "If you wake up we can repeat a few things later." He opens his eyes and looks at me "Really?" I nod then he gets out of bed throws on some clothes then walks out of the room. I laugh then get out of bed and start getting dressed.

Howie's POV

We all stand at the door and wait for Nick to open it since we were all going to the same place we had decided to all fly in together. A few minutes later the door opens and Nick smiles "Glad you're all here how was the flight?" Nick was in a really good mood something had put a really big smile on his face which was a good thing AJ answers his question about the flight then Brian looks over at him "Are you going to let us in?" "Right come on in." We all walk in the house then Nick shuts the door behind him his living room was nice and he had a really large TV. I hear claws hitting the floor AJ looks down and he's just as surprised as I am when two German Shepherds walk in the room that looked a lot like Mac and Stella my thoughts are interrupted when all of the girls let out a gasp that's followed by bat like shrieks I look up and see Mallory walking in the living room. All the girls hug her and comment on how good she looks like her and Nick were back together.

AJ'S POV

After we all catch up with Mallory her and Nick give us a tour of the house it was actually nice and I understood why Nick wanted us to come and see it. Something was different about Mallory I kept trying to figure out what it was I just wasn't sure on what it was the tour continues and once it's over we all gather back in the living room Nick sits on the couch and Mallory slowly lowers herself into his lap then we sit and talk for a while. The day passes and it's late evening Nick stands up then looks at us "Mallory and I want you all to stay for dinner we have something really important we want to tell all of you after." They get up and to the kitchen then we all look at each other. Rochelle looks over at Leigh "Do you think they got engaged?" She shakes her head "She wasn't wearing a ring." Leigh Anne turns to Kristin "Did she say anything to you?" Kristen and Kevin look at each other. "I haven't heard anything" We sit and wait and I can tell that we are all wondering what they want to tell us.

Kevin's POV

Once dinner is over with Nick and Mallory stand in front of us and for the first time since I've known him Nick looks nervous and scared. Mallory takes a deep breath then she reaches over and holds Nick's hand she glances in my direction and I give her an encouraging nod Nick clears his throat and begins speaking. "So the real I wanted all of you to come down here is so Mallory and I can tell you our news face to face." I knew what was coming but I would still be excited for the two of them. A smile appears on Nick's face "I'm going to be a dad we're having a baby." Mallory looks at us "We're having a little backstreet boy." That was great news I was really happy for the two of them a son was exactly what Nick needed I couldn't picture him with a daughter. We hug them and congratulate them the girls all start talking about how Mallory's pregnancy was going we decide to let them talk for a while so we all go outside and go for a walk with two boys so far we had the beginning of our very own boyband.