Chapter 7

Nick's POV

I sigh and toss Nacho's toy one more time then look out the window I was once again thinking about Mallory something I was starting to do a lot. This time I'm thinking about the way I kissed her and what it was like to hold her in my arms it felt great I really enjoyed kissing her, having her in my arms was a great feeling her skin was so soft like I thought it would be I really wanted to kiss her again and sometime soon. What did it mean though? I know that I liked her could I have feelings for her I didn't come here looking for a relationship but it's funny what you can find when you aren't looking for it she cared about me as a person and that was something I haven't experienced in a while I was ready to possibly give a relationship with her a try. Did she feel the same way about me though could she have feelings for me? She was the one who kissed me so that was something I sit up and run my hands through my hair I couldn't keep asking myself questions like this. I was Nick Carter if I could perform in front of thousands of people I could ask Mallory out on a date.

Mallory's POV

I get up off the couch when I hear someone knocking on the door I walk over and open the door to see Nick standing there I was surprised he was here I didn't know he was coming over. I look up at him and smile "Hi Nick how are you?" He smiles back "I'm good Mal there's something I wanted to talk to you about." My heart starts pounding and I begin to get nervous what did Nick want was it about the kiss the other day I shouldn't have done it. He takes a deep breath then reaches up and scratches the back of his neck "I was wondering if you would go out with me tonight on a date?" I couldn't believe this I really liked Nick and I had feelings for him but I didn't know if I was his type Nick Carter was asking me out on a date. I look at him "I would love to go on a date with you." He smiles "Great thank you I'll meet you at my house is seven okay?" that would give me a few hours I could work with that. "Seven is great." "I'll see you then." Nick goes back to his house and I go inside to my bedroom to start looking for something to wear on the date tonight.

Nick's POV

I take a deep breath and check on the mirror I know I shouldn't be worried about how I looked because I didn't think Mallory would care she liked me for me now how I looked. I feed Nacho then sit down for a few minutes and try to pull myself together and get my thoughts in order I really liked Mallory so I wanted tonight to go well I didn't want to do something really simple and I didn't want to go over the top on our first date either so my plan for tonight was dinner then a walk in one of the parks. I just hoped that she would have a good time tonight I look down at my phone and see that it's seven I hear a knock on the door I walk over and open it and see Mal standing there she looked beautiful she was wearing a black dress with a pair of silver heels I look at her and meet her green eyes that are framed with dark makeup. I take another deep breath "Are you ready?" She nods then I take her hand we walk over to my car and I open the door for her when we are both in the car I leave my driveway and drive to the restaurant.

 I take another deep breath "Are you ready?" She nods then I take her hand we walk over to my car and I open the door for her when we are both in the car I leave my driveway and drive to the restaurant

Mallory's POV

Dinner with Nick was great we sat and talked he told me more about himself than he asked questions about me he was different than a lot of other guys he actually listened. After dinner we went to one of the parks the lights were on and so were the fountains while we are walking I notice a lot couples I smile when I see them and I send a glance toward Nick could we make it to that one day? Be a couple and have a future together I wanted to because over the last month during the time we had spent together I had fallen for him. It's late by the time we go back home Nick parks his car at his house across the road he walks me to my house then reaches over and holds my hand I look up at him when we are standing on my porch. "I had a good time tonight Nick." He smiles "I had a good time too I'd like to do this again Mal." Nick wanted a second date I couldn't believe it I smile. "I'd like that." He steps forward and wraps his arms around my waist then kisses me I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck. He pulls away "Goodnight Mallory." "Goodnight Nick.