Chapter 12

One Month Later

Nick's POV

I had been in LA for a month now we had been practicing, rehearsing and talking about everything that still needed to be done but for today we all had the day off. I take a deep breath then sigh when I see all of the guys with their wives and here I was sitting by myself I sit for a while and start thinking to myself maybe I didn't have to be alone and watch them I talked to Mal two times every day when I woke up and at night before I went to bed I was still missing her a lot and she was missing me too. I pull my phone out of my pocket then get up and walk outside and call Mal she answers a few seconds later "Hey Nick how are you?" I smile "I'm good I really miss you Mal." "I miss you too Nick." "Mal I want you to come to LA with me I want you to see this part of my life I really want to see you again I'll send you a plane ticket please just come out here." "Okay I'll come I really want to see you again too." "Thank you." I was going to see her again after a whole month.

Mallory's POV

I get the plane ticket from Nick a few days later I was a little nervous about going to LA I had always wanted to go but never thought I would have the chance I was excited too I would be getting to see Nick again. I had all of my bags packed and Bailey had agreed to come stay at my house to watch my dogs and keep an eye on mine and Nick's house I hadn't been away from Mac for long so I wasn't sure how he would handle the separation plus I had gotten another dog to make things a little less lonely she was a German Shepherd and I had only had Stella for about a month. I walk out of the house with Mac and Stella next to me I didn't have them on leashes they were good about staying with me while walking down the street I start thinking about Nick and going to LA I know I said I would but we haven't seen each other in a month yes we missed each other but would things still be the same when we saw each other again. I wouldn't know until I saw him and tomorrow felt like it couldn't come soon enough.

 I wouldn't know until I saw him and tomorrow felt like it couldn't come soon enough

AJ'S POV

AJ'S POV

The next day we all notice something different about Nick, being hyper was normal for him but today he was bouncing off the wall he was all over the place and he kept checking his phone constantly. I don't know what it was but today he was more excited than usual over something but when someone asked him what it was he wouldn't tell us or give the smallest hint all he kept saying was you will find out later or I can't say it's a surprise when Nick said surprise it usually turns out to be some kind of prank aimed at one of us something Nick had been doing for years especially when it came to Howie. Nick was really happy today too happier than any of us had seen him in the last month I had overheard him on his phone a few times plus I heard him talking to one of the guys about some girl he had met in Nashville and I wondered if she might have something to do with this I couldn't be sure since Nick was keeping it such a secret but whatever it was I was happy for him and it was good to have him back to his normal self.

 Nick was really happy today too happier than any of us had seen him in the last month I had overheard him on his phone a few times plus I heard him talking to one of the guys about some girl he had met in Nashville and I wondered if she might hav...

Nick's POV

I wasn't able to go to the airport to meet Mal because the guys and I were busy still working on everything for the tour I just hope she wasn't disappointed that I wouldn't be there. I pull my phone out of my pocket and check it her plane would be landing soon then the car would take her to where I was staying I couldn't wait to see her again I had really missed her plus I was happy she would be here I wanted her to see this part of my life, meet the guys and see me on the stage and maybe stay out here with me for a while. When I move to Nashville and she started showing me around the more time I spent with her I learned more about me as a person I was happy there away from the fans and the music I was happy with her I don't know if I would give this up to be with her but it would be close if I had to make that choice. I look down when my phone vibrates it was Mal the message was short all it said was made it to the airport and I wondered if I had done something wrong.

Mallory's POV

I had made it to LA with no problems Nick had sent a car to pick me up I knew that he was probably busy but I was a little disappointed that he didn't come pick me up. I sigh and look out the window as we are going down the road I had left home for Nick so I really hoped that I wouldn't end up regretting this I did miss Nick and I really wanted to see him again but it would have been nice for Nick to have been the first person I saw when I arrived at the airport not a driver. I look down when my phone vibrates I had a text from Nick saying there had been a change of plans and I was meeting him somewhere else and he had already informed the driver of it I wondered where I was meeting him I shrug then go back to looking out the window. I couldn't wait to see Nick after the past month I wanted to be around him, and see his smiling face I missed hearing his voice flying out here might actually end up being a good thing.

Pictures
1.Mac
2.Stella
3.AJ