Chapter 13

Nick's POV

She was finally here I was so excited I couldn't wait to start showing her around and introduce her to the guys I stand outside and wait then I see the car stop at the end of the parking lot I take a deep breath when the car door opens. My heart starts pounding and my thoughts go all over the place what if she didn't look the same? What if she changed? What if she wasn't happy to see me? A few minutes later she gets out of the car then smiles when she sees me I smile back and we start walking toward each other and meet in the middle of the parking lot. She looks up at me and I take in her green eyes, her long brown hair she was still the same I pull her to me then kiss her and wrap my arms around her waist she kisses back and wraps her arms around my neck we pull apart then she hugs me and lays her against my chest and I hoped she couldn't tell my heart was pounding. I hold out the roses I had gotten for her "These are for you." She takes them and smiles "Thank you Nick."

Mallory's POV

Mallory's POV

Nick and I stand in the parking lot and catch up on everything we've been doing for the past month his arms stay around my waist and he keeps interrupting our conversation to kiss me. I smile and look up at him when he kisses me I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck he looks at me "I'm glad you came I really missed you." "I've missed you too Nick I can't believe I'm here." I hear a door close followed by voices "Hey Nick what are you doing?" He looks at me "Follow me I want you to meet a few people." I grab his hand then he stops and looks at me "Are you okay?" I sigh then bite down on my lip. "What if they don't like me?" He smiles "They are my best friends they are going to love you I promise." I nod then he takes my hand and we walk over to the group of guys that are standing in front of the building. They look up when Nick and I reach them "Mal this is Kevin, AJ, Brian and Howie guys this is Mallory." I knew how much they meant to Nick they were best friends and brothers so I really wanted them to like me.

Brian's POV

The girl standing next to Nick was pretty she looked absolutely terrified to be meeting us which was a surprise a lot of other girls would be freaking out and screaming not looking scared to death. I look at her and smile then start doing my Donald Duck impression "So you're the one that Nick is gaga over." She looks at me then smiles and starts laughing and I see the smile appear on Nick's face then I look back at her. "I'm Brian." "Nice to meet you." Nick was right she was really nice she seemed shy though the opposite of Nick which was good for him. The rest of the guys gather around us and she moves close to Nick I give her a friendly smile "Why don't you go out to dinner with us tonight?" Nick gives me a look like I just suggested we feed her to a pack of wolves she looks at me "Sure that sounds great." Howie joins in on the conversation "You'll have a lot of fun trust me." I look at Nick "Well we will see you guys tonight time for you lovebirds to have alone time together." Nick rolls his eyes and I laugh when we all start walking off.

" Nick rolls his eyes and I laugh when we all start walking off

Nick's POV

I had been temporarily staying at an apartment while we were getting ready for the tour when Mallory and I get there I help her carry her bags into my bedroom. I walk over and sit down on my bed then look up at her she walks over and lays down next to me I smile then wrap my arms around her "I finally have you all to myself again." She lays her head on my chest "I've really missed you Nick." I start running my fingers through her hair I start to close my eyes then I hear her voice. "Nick?" "Yeah? "Where am I sleeping?" I look at her "Here with me if you want to?" She nods then curls up against me I yawn it had been a long day plus we still had a few hours before we met the guys for dinner a few minutes later she's asleep I really hoped that she was here with me I didn't want her to regret coming out here or leaving home. I look down at her then I fall asleep with her in my arms.