Chapter 63

Mallory's POV
I was in a fantastic mood I couldn't wait to get home I had some great news for Nick I was eight weeks pregnant with our second baby I told him I was going to the store but I went to the doctor instead. I stop the car grab the bag get out then walk in the house and put the gift bag on the counter I walk to the door and see Nick playing outside with Jack I hear claws hitting the floor I look down then see Mac and Stella I fill up their food and water bowls then sit and wait for Nick to come in. A little later Nick walks in with Jack he looks at me then holds out his small arms "momma." I smile then take him from Nick "Look at the shirt I got for Jack today it's in the bag." He walks over to the counter opens the gift bag then pulls out the shirt and I wait for his reaction.

Nick's POV
I look down at the blue shirt in my hands and I read the words repeatedly I'm the Big Brother was staring back at me. I couldn't believe this I was shocked but I was excited too I didn't know what to say I turn around then look at Mallory who's standing there with Jack in her arms she smiles and I walk over to her. "Are you really?" She nods "Eight weeks." I get on my knees in front of her I put my hand on her stomach she wasn't showing yet but I knew that our baby was growing inside her right now, I loved her even more than I thought I did she was fixing to give me another great gift. I kiss her stomach then stand up I wrap my arms around her waist then kiss her she kisses back and puts one of her hands on the back of my neck we needed to celebrate I wanted to take her out and give her an amazing night she deserved it.

 I kiss her stomach then stand up I wrap my arms around her waist then kiss her she kisses back and puts one of her hands on the back of my neck we needed to celebrate I wanted to take her out and give her an amazing night she deserved it

Mallory's POV
I get dressed in a red dress and a gold pair of heels Nick and I were going to celebrate the news, my best friend Bailey was going to babysit Jack for us so I didn't have anything to worry about.  I finish getting ready then walk downstairs Bailey was already in the living room with Jack so Nick and I can leave we walk outside get in his car he pulls out of the driveway we make it into town then Nick stops at a fancy restaurant we walk inside and get seated a few minutes later. Nick looks at me "I'm so excited about this baby Mal I can't believe this is really happening." I look at him and I'm glad he's happy I knew that he had been hoping we would get pregnant again now he had got his wish. "I'm happy too Nick I want this one to be a girl though." He looks at me with a smile on his face "I would be happy with a little girl." It was too early to know but maybe we would have a girl.

Nick's POV

It's late when we get home Jack had already been put to bed so Bailey leaves after her and Mal have a short conversation I turn off the lights in the kitchen and living room then we go up to the bedroom. Mal walks over to the dresser and takes off her silver necklace with the letter N hanging from the chair that I had got her as a wedding present I walk up behind her then start kissing her neck she leans back against me then tilts her head back giving me more access to her skin. I run my fingers down the back of her dress then unzip it and push it down in the floor leaving her in a strapless bra and is the set she turns around and pulls on my shirt I pull it off then throw it in the floor she kisses me and wraps her arms around my neck I kiss back then pick her up. I lay her back on the bed then get on top of her she runs her hands down my stomach then unhooks my belt she throws it in the floor then unbuttons and unzips my pants she loses them off me and I push them into the floor. I run my hands down her waist then look at her she runs her hands through my hair she moves them and I feel her hand start rubbing my hard member through my boxers I moan and move against her hand I needed her I reach behind her unhook her bra then pull it off I grab the soft material of her panties give them a hard tug and toss them in the floor. She looks at me then grabs the band of my boxers then starts to pull them off once they are in the pile on the floor she wraps her legs around my waist pulling me closer to her I push into her and close my eyes when I feel how wet she is I start thrusting then speed up. I wanted to show her how much I loved her and I wanted to celebrate the news of our second baby.

 I wanted to show her how much I loved her and I wanted to celebrate the news of our second baby