Chapter 25

Brian's POV

I look over at Leigh Anne while we are getting ready for dinner "Do you think any of them know yet?" She shakes her head then looks at me "I don't think so not yet anyway how do you feel about telling them?" I take a deep breath then walk over and sit on the bed then look at her. "I'm a little nervous I can't believe we are going to be parents I'm excited about telling the guys I just hope they will be happy for the two of us." She hugs me then squeezes my shoulder "They will be if you want to know for sure though you need to finish getting ready for dinner." I laugh then get up and finish getting ready I couldn't wait until tonight so I could share this news with my brothers. I look in the mirror and look down at my outfit then look back at her "Are you ready?" She nods we leave the room holding hands go outside get in the car then leave for the restaurant tonight was going to be a great night sharing big news with guys that were part of my family hopefully it would be awhile before the fans found out.

Mallory's POV

I get dressed in a red top and a black skirt I sit down on the edge of the bed and start putting my shoes on when Nick walks over. He picks up the other shoe and starts kissing up my leg I close my eyes as my body starts to heat up I grab his hair and he looks up at me he was being charming I kiss him and wrap my arms around his neck then pull away. "You're going to make us late for dinner." He laughs then kisses down my neck "We could have more fun here." "Nice try Nick let's go to dinner then we can have some fun when we get back." He stands there and thinks about it for a while then he looks at me. "Deal." I laugh then take his hand and we walk out of our room hopefully Nick would behave himself and wouldn't try anything funny during dinner I look down at what I had chosen to wear. I start thinking to myself maybe I should have changed and not wore a skirt tonight.

Nick's POV

Nick's POV

Everyone talks for a while before we order our food once the food comes the conversation slows down and I take that moment to have a little fun with Mal. I put one hand under the table find her leg then slowly push up her skirt she looks at me but continues eating I move my fingers up a little further then run my fingers over the soft lacy material of her panties she gasps which gets the attention of Kristen she looks at Mallory "Are you okay?" "It's just a little hot that's all." Kristen nods and I smile to myself. Mallory down and continues eating I take a bite of my food to make it look like I'm not up to anything I move my fingers a little more than push her panties to the side and slowly slide my fingers inside her and start moving them I look over at her and watch her bite down on her lip I lean over then kisses the side of her neck then slide in another finger then move them faster. I feel her hand grab my leg and she digs her fingernails in I can tell that she's close I slide in a fourth finger and speed up I hear her drop her fork I look up she's biting her lip and her eyes are closed I move my fingers and rub them against her clit a few seconds later I feel her release all over my fingers I bring them to my mouth and lick my fingers. I look at Mallory who has a shocked expression on her face then she pulls down her skirt and continues eating I feel her pinch me and I know I'm really in for it later.

Kevin's POV

We sit and talk while we are eating I feel Kristen elbow me in the side I look over at her and she nods toward Mallory I look at her and she looks a little flustered I look over at Nick and he's smiling nothing unusual with that. Anytime Mallory was around Nick was smiling and happy I look at Mallory again "Are you okay Mal? You look a little flushed." I'm good just a little warm though." Nick laughs at her comment and I wonder what's up with him everyone continues eating then Brian stands up a little while later and we all look up at him. He clears his throat then takes a deep breath "So I actually have a reason for inviting all of you to this dinner other than catching up from the week off." I knew it I just couldn't figure out what was going on with him Leigh Anne reaches over and gives his hand a squeeze he looks at her and smiles then looks back at all of us. "Leigh Anne and I are going to be parents she's pregnant." All of the girls hug her and gather around her the guys and I congratulate Brian he was my best friend and my brother we were family I was really happy for him he would be a great dad.