Chapter 29

Mallory's POV

After spending a few more days at Disney World we had one more night left before the Orlando show we had been to all four parks and went on all of the rides tonight we were going to watch one of the firework shows. Nick and I find a spot that had a really good view he looks over at me "Have you had a good time the last few days?" I look at him "It's been amazing I've had a great time." The last few months had been perfect I wasn't sure about coming with him on the tour at first but I had really enjoyed getting to see all of this with him. There's a loud noise then a flash of color in the sky I look up and watch the show then look over at Nick who has a huge smile on his face and his blue eyes are glowing from the fireworks he looks down at me then wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me I kiss back then wrap my arms around his neck. I was head over heels for Nick I loved him and I was happy with him hopefully maybe we could have the life and future that we talked about.

Kevin's POV

We all stand behind stage getting ready and doing different things tonight we were going to give it our all for our fans here in Orlando. I look down when Kristen walks over and holds my hand she smiles "You don't have anything to worry about tonight is going to be great just take a deep breath and relax." I take a deep breath then run my hands through my hair I just hoped that she was right about the show going well. I wrap my arms around her then kiss her head she wraps her arms around my neck and lays her head against my chest it made me feel a lot better when she would give me pep talks sometimes I needed them and not from the guys it felt good to know that she was there for me when I needed her. I was lucky to have met her when I did she had been with me for a while through the ups and downs I couldn't do my job without her she looks at me then kisses me I kiss back. "It will be fine Kevin."

Nick's POV

I walk over to Mallory wrap my arms around her waist then lay my head on her shoulder she wraps her arms around my neck and starts running her fingers through my hair. "Are you okay?" I nod then kiss the side of her neck "I love you." "I love you too." She looks up at me then puts her hand on the side of my face "Don't worry about the show all of you will be great you have nothing to worry about you can do this." "Thank you." "You're welcome." I look down then kiss her head." I didn't realize how much I would need her with me I didn't think we would ever get this far and now that we were together I wanted more I wanted to see what else we could do together I couldn't wait to ask her to move in with me when we went back home I had gotten used to her sleeping in my arms every night and waking up next to her every morning. Mal looks up at me "It's almost show time you better get ready to hit the stage." I nod then hug her she hugs back then wraps her arms around me then I follow the guys on the stage.

Leigh Anne's POV

I walk over and stand next to Mallory while she watches Nick she looks over at me and smiles "How are you feeling?" I take a small breath then look over at her. "Good the morning sickness is worse on some days but everything is looking good so far one month down eight more to go." "You and Brian will be amazing parents." She was nice to all of us that's why we liked her so much plus she got along with everyone. I watch as her eyes go back to Nick I smile to myself and remember when Brian and I were dating the way we felt then was probably the way the two of them felt right now. "Have you and Nick talked about kids someday?" She takes a deep breath then looks over at me "We have Nick has talked about having a future together so maybe one day we will." "He will be great with kids." She smiles "I think so too." We end our conversation then go back to watching the show.

Howie's POV

We were all exhausted after the show we all agree it would be good to just head back to my house order something to eat then go to bed. We get to my house and everyone goes their separate ways to rest after the show, Nick and Mallory take over one of the couches, Kevin and Kristen head down to the beach and AJ takes over the TV with Rochelle a little later I walk in the living room to tell the four of them the food was on its way but they were all asleep I pick up the remote and turn off the TV and just let them sleep. Leigh goes to tell Brian and Leigh Anne and the two of them are sleeping too Kevin and Kristen walk in and the food arrives a little later we set what the others had ordered aside the rest of us eat then go up to our rooms I get in bed then yawn Leigh curls up next to me I wrap my arms around her then fall asleep a few seconds later.