Chapter 6

Brian's POV

I step outside and breathe in it was a beautiful morning here in Atlanta I pull my phone out then sit down and call Nick I haven't heard from him in a few weeks and I wanted to see how he was doing since he moved to Nashville. I find his number and call it and wait for him to answer it takes a few minutes and when he does his voice is deep and raspy I can tell that he was still asleep when I called "Hi Brian what's up?" "I'm good how are things in Nashville?" "It's great I really like it here a lot it's really helping me." I was glad Nashville was doing Nick some good I understood that he needed a break and wanted to be himself and not have to worry about being followed around by cameras. "That's great I'm happy for you anything exciting happen?" He goes silent then he speaks again and I can tell that he's excited about something "I've met this really great girl she lives across the street from me, she's nice she likes dogs she doesn't care that I'm a popstar she wants to know me. I really like her Brian." I could tell that he really meant it and she sounded like the kind of girl Nick needed I hoped things worked out for him he needed someone to make him happy.

Nick's POV

I was happy to hear from Brian but he did say we would be needing to meet in LA soon to discuss a tour in the future I wasn't ready to leave Nashville yet. I get dressed and put Nacho on his leash then get go outside and start running down the street I glance over at Mallory's house the lights were off and I didn't see Mac outside it was still early so she must still be asleep I start thinking about a lot of things while I'm jogging. I think about Mallory she was great and we had spent a lot of time together I really needed to figure out what my feelings for her were I liked her a lot we held hands while we went for a walk then there was the fact I had almost kissed her so that was something or for me it was. We would be getting busy soon meetings, practice, rehearsals then being gone for months during the tour I would be gone for a while I wasn't sure how I would tell her that because if she felt the way I did leaving could keep us from having something really great it would keep me from having something that I really wanted. The something that I wanted was here.

 The something that I wanted was here

Kevin's POV

With Nick in Nashville, Brian in Atlanta, and Howie in Orlando I was coming up with what needed to be done for our upcoming tour. We had a few meetings and a lot of other things that needed to be done and the tour wouldn't take place for months our first meeting would need to be in a few weeks so we could begin discussing things I had talked to Brian and he mentioned that Nick had met a girl and he really liked her. That was good news I know that romance isn't what Nick was looking for when he moved to Nashville to take a break but maybe it's what he needed. Nick had date over the past few years but the girl had never been the right one for Nick so the relationship would always take a turn so they would break up this girl Nick met might be the right one I haven't met her neither have the other guys but she could be nice. We would just have to wait and see how things worked out and maybe if we all got the chance Nick would introduce us to her if they got together and hopefully they would. I clear my head and go back to working on stuff for the tour and our first meeting in a few weeks.

Mallory's POV

I had gotten some pictures framed of a vacation I went on after I had graduated from college today was the first chance I had gotten to hang them. I start hanging the pictures on the wall and I'm concentrating so much I don't hear the door open and close I hang a picture, Mac gets up then runs through the room and under a ladder causing it to rock back and forth and it starts to fall back toward the floor. I don't hit the floor though I look up and see Nick I'm in his arms he caught me I look into his blue eyes and I realize I have one hand on his chest and the other is on the back of his neck he smiles "I got you." I look at him then meet his eyes again. I lean forward and kiss him then wrap both arms around his neck and run my fingers through his hair he puts me down in front of him and kisses back then wraps his arms around my waist a few seconds later we step away from each other then things get awkward we don't know what to do or what we should say to each other. "Thank you." "No problem." His voice was soft and barely above a whisper he turns around then walks out of the house and I sit in the floor I couldn't believe it I kissed Nick.