Chapter 57

Nick's POV

In the weeks leading up to the American leg of my All-American tour I spend as much time as I possibly can with Mal and Jack. It was spring now by the time the first part of the tour was over it would be Summer right now during the day it wasn't that cold it was warm so we took Jack and the dogs to the park I hate that I was going to be away from all of them though. I become as active as I can with Mal and taking care of Jack I even help around the house so she won't have so much to do while I'm gone once Jack goes to sleep at night I spend time with Mal which leads to a bunch of long nights filled with us being all over each other and we fall asleep at night we are usually panting and covered with sweat. I knew that she would bring Jack to visit when she had the chance but we had both agreed it wouldn't be a good idea to bring Jack to every show I trusted her and knew nothing would happen while I was gone.

Mallory's POV

I look over at Nick laying in the grass with Jack soaking up some sun while I hang up the sheets so they can dry outside. I hated the fact that he was going to be leaving in a few weeks I knew that this solo tour was going to be big for him the album itself was huge plus everyone loved his song and music for video 19 in 99 I was happy for him and he had my support but I knew this was going to be difficult for the both of us. He would be going from city to city, staying in a new place every night he loved his fans and touring but it took a lot out of him by the end he was always drained, I wouldn't be able to go with him this time I would be home with Jack which was for the best Nick posted pictures of him all the time and the fans loved our baby but we knew they could get out of control sometimes. I sigh and continue hanging the sheets I didn't want Nick to go but I couldn't tell him that.

Kevin's POV

I get a call from Nick asking if I would check on Mal and Jack while he was on his solo tour I knew he was a little nervous about leaving but I was sure they could handle it but I agree to call and check on them. Kristin was close to four months pregnant now I knew that her and Mal were really good friends they hadn't seen each other in a while I come up with the idea for Mal and Jack to fly up here for a visit I knew Mal and Kristin would enjoy it plus I could spend time with Jack he didn't get to see his uncle Kevin enough. This would be an adjustment for Mal she did great when we went on our tour but this was Nick leaving for a period of time it would be hard on anyone I knew being away from the two of them would be really hard on Nick he loved Mal he couldn't live without her she was his everything, he loved being a dad too he spent a lot of time with him Jack was his little buddy so I knew this would be hard on all of them but they could make it.