Chapter 24

Kevin's POV

The week off goes a lot faster than I want it too but Kristen and I enjoy our time together we were getting ready to fly out for the next show which was in Dallas, Texas we were flying in from four different places so we would all get there at different times. I was ready for the next show we all looked forward to traveling and meeting the fans Dallas was a great city but to be honest I was ready for this tour to be over with and we had a lot of shows left to do this before this was over with I take a deep breath then run my hands through my hair. I hoped that this show went well and that there were no problems while we were in Dallas I couldn't wait to hear how Nick and Mallory's week in South Carolina went I knew that it was none of my business but I really wanted the two of them to stay together she was good for him. I hear the announcement for the flight to Dallas Kristen reaches over and squeezes my hand we get up then go get on the plane here we go Dallas hope that you're ready for us.

Brian's POV

I was more than ready to see the guys again I had amazing news to tell them during the week we were off Leigh Anne and I had found out we were pregnant I was going to be a dad and the first people I wanted to tell were the guys. I couldn't wait to be a father for now it was still safe enough for Leigh Anne to travel I knew that when she got further into her pregnancy she may not be able to come with me and I knew that was coming I didn't have a problem with it I knew that it would be for the best I just wanted the two of them to be safe and healthy. I had been blessed ever since we started this group God had given me several amazing chances and opportunities throughout my career now he was giving Leigh Anne and I the chance to have one of his greatest blessings and gifts that he could ever give anyone I was thankful that at ten weeks into her pregnancy everything was looking great. We get on the plane when it starts boarding I couldn't wait to tell the guys.

Mallory's POV

I turn the page in my back as the fight to Dallas continues it wasn't going to be a super long flight but long enough I could read the first few chapters. Nick lays down in the seat and lays his head in my lap I look down at him then run my fingers through his hair "Comfy?" He nods then smiles "Very." I was happy the seats were huge and there was enough room for Nick and I to have a moment like this I go back to reading when Nick looks up at me again. "Will you read to me?" I hadn't been asked that before and I didn't know how much he would enjoy hearing about The Other Boleyn Girl. I nod then start reading the book out loud to him he lays there with his head in my lap and pays attention to everything I read it was a good feeling and I was really enjoying spending time with Nick like this. Dallas was a big city so I knew it would be a big show with a lot people which meant a lot of fans would show up I was still getting used to Nick being on tour which meant I was also getting used to sharing Nick as well.

Nick's POV

Mal and I make it to the airport then we leave for the hotel I reach over and hold her hand she looks at me then kisses the side of my neck and lays her head on my shoulder. I look at her "Are you ready for Dallas?" She looks at me "I should be asking you that you're one of the five people performing tonight how are you feeling?" I take a deep breath Dallas was a big city and I knew there would be a lot of fans tonight I had been performing for a while but there was always a little bit of nerves in the bigger shows. "To be honest I'm kind of nervous about tonight I know the show will be great but I don't know what could happen." She looks at me and meets my eyes "You and the guys are amazing nothing will happen the show is going to go great." I nod then kiss her she kisses back and wraps her arms around my neck I run my hands down her back then look at her. "I love you Mal I'm glad you're here." She looks at me "I love you too." I hoped she would stay with me until the tour was over but if there was something she wanted to do I wouldn't keep her from doing it.

AJ'S POV

Everyone greets each other when we make it to the hotel we stand and talk then I see Mallory slink off to the side by herself then I walk over to her. "How are things going with Nick?" She looks over at me "Things are going great he's an amazing guy he's really sweet I love him." I nod "He's pretty crazy about you too the two of you are great together." She smiles "Thank you AJ." I notice that she looks a little different since the last time I had seen her. "I take it that the two of you had a good week alone together." She blushes at my comment "We spent time on the beach, slept in, went shopping, Nick made dinner one night, we played with the dogs too." I keep waiting for her to bring up some good details but I guess she's keeping that to herself "Sounds like the two of you had a beautiful time together." She laughs then pushes me and punches me in the shoulder. The two of us were becoming close friends I was happy for Nick he had a good thing going we all stay in the lobby for a while then Brian invites us to go out for dinner tonight good thing our show was tomorrow night.