Chapter 37

FOUR MONTHS LATER

Mallory's POV

I let out a sigh then lay my head against the cold bathroom floor after my second time of throwing up in one day I sit up then empty my stomach again making it three times. I was tired of this stomach virus I had it for over two weeks which only made me feel even worse because I was still hurting over Nick I hadn't seen him or talked to him he tried to call a lot but I never answered. Kevin gave me an extra key to move my stuff out of Nick's house and I had put my house up for sale so I wouldn't have to see Nick again I talked to the other guys regularly we were all still friends they tried to convince me to talk to Nick but I just couldn't do it. I leave the bathroom pick up my phone and make a doctor's appointment once that's done I shower then go to my room get dressed and leave for my appointment I arrive sign in then sit and wait which takes forever because they are clearly not in a hurry. I see a doctor about forty-five minutes later he runs some test after I tell him what's wrong with me then I sit in the small room and wait on him to come back in. The door opens and I look up at him "We have the results back from the test you don't have a stomach virus you're pregnant sixteen weeks to be exact." My heart starts pounding in my chest I was pregnant with Nick's baby.

Kevin's POV

I walk out of the room when my phone rings I look down and see that it's Mallory calling we had gotten really close since her and Nick had ended things I knew she needed a friend to be there for her. I answer "Hey Mal how's it going?" "Good I think I'm not really sure I just got back from seeing a doctor." I knew she said something about having a stomach virus but I thought that would have passed by now. "Everything okay?" She takes a deep breath "I'm pregnant Kevin the doctor said I was sixteen weeks." I was happy for her she was a great girl and I knew that she would be a great mother. "I'm happy for you Mal I'm sorry about what happened between you and Nick but I know that he will want to be there for the baby he will be a great dad I really think you should talk to him about this." "You're right I guess I should." I knew that things ended badly for the two them and AJ still had the urge to kill him on some days but I really hoped that the baby would bring the two of them back together. "I'm here for you and I promise to help you in any way that I can." "Thanks Kevin." We talk longer then she hangs up and I go to tell Kristen.

Nick's POV

I walk downstairs in shorts and a t-shirt I thought tonight would be a good night to just stay in and do pizza and a movie it had been awhile since I had a peaceful night in and I was looking forward to it. I walk in the living room and see Chloe applying makeup in front the large mirror she had placed on the wall "I was thinking pizza and a movie tonight what do you want to watch?" She turns and looks at me with a pout on her face and when she speaks her voice is a whine. "But Nicky I wanted to go out to the club tonight." That was all she ever wanted to do or go on huge shopping sprees I sigh I knew that I would be a lot happier with a simple night at home than going out to a club I was tired of it, I was tired of this, I was tired of Chloe. I look over at her "I'm done with all of this it's over I'm going back home I don't want to see you again." I go to our room pack my stuff get Nacho then leave I was going back to Nashville where I belonged and I had a lot to do when I got there.