Chapter 32

Howie's POV

After reading the script for Nick's movie I was really sure of my answer he had an amazing idea and I was proud of him because he was going to see it become real. I knew that I wanted to be a part of Nick's project it was amazing what he had in his head we had been working together for years singing and touring this was a different side of Nick and this would be a different kind of working together sharing a stage was one thing helping him make a movie was a completely different thing but it Nick was serious and confident about this I wanted to help him do it. I pick up my phone and answer might as well call and let him know I wanted to do this he answers a few minutes later in his usual happy cheerful Nick voice. "Hey Howie did you get the script?" "Yeah Nick I got it I thought it was really good." "That's great." I can tell he's waiting on my answer he just doesn't want to sound pushy. "I'm in." "Great thank you! I promise you won't regret this." I trusted Nick but that didn't make it sound promising I was going to be in a zombie movie.

AJ'S POV

I look down at the script Nick had sent me I had just finished reading it and I was really impressed with Nick's idea. This was something different for everyone who was going to be in with this movie we were singers and performers acting was something we weren't used to but I wanted to be a part of this as I was reading I gathered that my character Johnny Vermillion was one of the bad guys and he was kind of on the crazy side. I could handle being a bad guy plus I was a little crazy so hopefully this would be fun for me Nick really had an interesting idea with this I couldn't wait to work with him to see how this was going to go. I'd call Nick later and let him know what my answer was I was really excited and looking forward to this I get up then put the script away.

Nick's POV

I go to Mallory's house and see boxes everywhere I laugh when I see her sitting in the middle of the room I walk over then hold my hand out. She takes it and I help her stand up then I wrap my arms around her waist and I look down at her "Ready to move in with me?" She smiles and wraps her arms around my neck "I can't wait." I kiss her then pull her against me she kisses back and puts her hand on the back of my neck. I pull away and look at her "I love you Mal." "I love you too." After our moment we split up the boxes we talk while we are putting everything in the boxes she's careful with pictures and anything glass. I look at the things I put in the boxes I see pictures of Mal when she was younger in various stages of school a picture of her when Mac was a puppy. There was a lot of things I didn't know about Mallory but I wanted to learn everything about her what she liked, what she didn't like, her hobbies the small things that made up who she is.

Mallory's POV

Nick and I go back and forth from my house to his multiple times carrying boxes I was really looking forward to taking this next step with Nick. It takes most of the day but we finally get everything moved into his house I sit down the last box then he walks over and wraps his arms around my waist then kisses me I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck. He looks at me then holds my hand "Welcome home." I liked the sound of that I wanted to be with him I loved him so this could be home for me I really didn't care where we lived just as long as the two of us were together I was happy with Nick I couldn't wait to see where things were going between the two of us. The two of us walk over and sit on the couch he lays his head in my lap and I start running my fingers through his hair he looks up at me. "What do you want for dinner?" I take a deep breath I wasn't really sure. I think about it for a few for minutes "How about burgers?" Nick nods a simple dinner after a really long day.

Nick's POV

I look over at Mallory while we are eating dinner in the kitchen I watch as she dips one of her fries in ketchup. I look at her my mind was full of questions about things I wanted to ask her I wasn't sure where to being so I go with a completely random question. "What's your favorite book?" She looks at me with a confused look on her face she wipes her hands then answers my question. "That is one of the hardest questions I've ever been asked I've read a lot of books but if I had to pick a favorite I would say The Other Boleyn girl." I nod and I remember the day she read it to me while I had my head in her lap it suited her. Things were still new we had been together for a few months and now that we were moving in together it would be different and it would be something to get used to but it would be a chance for the two of us to spend more time together which is something I really wanted. I couldn't wait to see how things would work out between the two of us.