Chapter 56

Mallory's POV

The next morning, we take Jack out to the beach for the first time he lays on his stomach then looks up with a smile on his face when Nick walks over and sits down next to him. I sit and watch as he gets fascinated by the sand he starts making noises and babbling while Nick talks to him then they start playing in the sand together I smile to myself Nick was a great dad and I wondered if the two of us would have more than one baby one day. "Da." Nick and I both stop moving then Jack looks up at him "Dada." A huge smile appears on Nick's face and I could tell that he was thrilled that Jack's first word had been dada Nick picks him up and I walk over to them. "Way to go little man you said dada." I laugh as Nick starts praising him he would never let me live that down you could practically feel the smugness rolling off him I kiss the side of Nick's neck and let him have his moment. I had learned one thing and that was Jack is a daddy's boy.

 I had learned one thing and that was Jack is a daddy's boy

Nick's POV

Nick's POV

I look up when Mallory walks in the living room she walks over and sits on the couch with me then takes a deep breath and slowly exhales. "Jack napping?" She nods "He will be out for a while we really tired him out this morning on the beach Stella is sleeping by his crib." Ever since we had brought Jack home Stella never left his side she slept in the nursery, followed me and Mal wherever we took Jack and she laid in the floor nearby when he was playing. I push Mal back on the couch then get on top of her and kiss her she kisses back and wraps her arms around my neck I run my hands down her side then slide my hands under her shirt she pulls it off then tosses it in the floor I kiss down her neck then looks down at her black and blue bra there were three small bows on it and I smile at the innocence of it. I grab her shorts then pull them off she runs her hands under my shirt then her fingertips go down my chest I sit up then pull off my shirt and throw it she grabs my shorts and starts pulling them down off my hips once I'm out of my shorts I throw them in the pile of clothes in the floor. She grabs my hair then kisses me and bites down on my lip I moan and run my fingers down her back then unhook her bra and slowly pull it off exposing her breasts even after Jack her body was amazing I thought it was perfect I run my fingers down her stomach grab the band of the matching panties then pull them off. I kiss her then enter and tighten my grip on her when I feel her wetness cover me she digs her nails into my shoulders when I start moving inside her I knew we had to be quiet so we wouldn't wake up Jack.

Mallory's POV

I yawn then stretch and I'm brought out of sleep when I hear Jack I open my eyes and look at Nick who's sleeping on top of me I run my fingers down his back then start tracing his tattoos. I gently move out from under him stand up then find my clothes I walk down the hall into the room Jack was in he cries I walk over and pick him up then sit down in a rocking chair "What's wrong with mommy's little man?" The crying continues I lift my shirt and let him start nursing and I rock him while he's eating. Stella walks over and gives him a sniff once she's certain I have the situation under control she leaves the room I look down and sigh in contentment then run my fingers through his soft hair Jack was going to look like Nick he would be a heart breaker when he was older that's for sure. I knew that Nick was planning a solo tour in the next few months so us getting married wouldn't happen for a while but maybe once it was over and we were married we could have a second baby.

Nick's POV

The next two weeks are great we spend our vacation taking Jack to the beach we even go into Charleston a few times I could see raising Jack here but I would hate to leave Nashville. Today was our last day here I walk in the living room and see Mallory sitting on the couch with Jack she was tickling his toes and he had a huge smile on his tiny face she lifts him up and he sees me "Dada." Mallory stands up then looks down at him. "Look there's daddy I wonder where he's been." I smile then walk over "Daddy has a very special gift for mommy." Mal looks at me then tilts her head to the side. I pull out a necklace that had Jack's birthstone on the end in the shape of a heart attached to a silver chain I put it around her neck then she looks at me. "it's beautiful I love it." "It's a thank you for having Jack and going through what you did." She kisses me and I kiss back then wrap my arms around her waist. Jack starts patting me on the chest I pull away then take him.