Chapter 28

Howie's POV

We arrive in Orland a few hours later it felt good to be back home I looked forward to sleeping in my bed for a few days while we were here we had a lot going on we had the show in a few days and a few interviews as well. I look at the guys and all of the girls as well as they walk out of the airport and stand outside we all look at each other "Instead of staying in a hotel why don't you all come stay with us?" They all look at each other and Brian is the first one to speak up "Are you sure you don't have problem with it since there's so many of us?" "I'm sure I know that we can use a break from the hotel beds." "Thank you we will take you up on that offer." Leigh and I nod then we load up and I start the drive to my house. I look around and see half the girls asleep plus Nick and AJ the tour was starting to wear all of us down good thing there wasn't much longer I left I let out a sigh of relief when I see my house there wasn't any place better than home.

Kevin's POV

The next morning, we all get up and let the girls sleep in while we get dressed to go to our first interview we were in a special segment that was filming here in Orlando today. I walk in the kitchen and see all of the guys ready to go I walk over and sit down at the table with all of them I look over at Nick "How are you feeling about today?" Nick looks up at me with a confused look on his face "I feel good why would I feel any different?" AJ looks over at him. "You're dating now you know how it goes when one of us starts a relationship people ask about it." Nick nods then thinks about it "Mal and I are happy taking it slow I'm not ready to say her name and have the fans start hounding her yet but I will say a little something about our relationship." I nod we all finish up then leave the house to go where the show was being filmed hopefully everything would go smoothly. Sometimes interviews went well and then sometimes they didn't.

Nick's POV

The interviewer looks at me "So Nick you're dating now?" I nod "I am." I sit and wait for her to continue asking questions and she does I'm just hoping she doesn't get to personal with the questions. "How did you meet your girlfriend?" "I met her when I move to Nashville she lives across the street from me." So far things were going well with the interviews nothing too personal or offensive which was a good thing. "What can you tell us about her?" I take a deep breath and think about my answer carefully then I answer the question "She is someone really special to me, we are in love with each other things are going great between the two of us but we are really happy to be taking things slow." The interview continues and she moves to the other guys asking them questions and a few for us to answer as a group. I sit and think about Mallory I couldn't wait to see her and be able to go on our date to Disney World together I was really looking forward to this tour being over I wanted the peace of Nashville I wanted to be alone with her again.

Mallory's POV

That night Nick and I leave Howie's house to go to Disney World with our bags Nick had come up with the idea to stay in one of the resorts while we were there we looked together and decided on the Polynesian resort. We get there later and drop off our bags then head to Magic Kingdom since it was open the latest we walk through main street and look around talking about what we should do when we come back in the morning there wasn't a lot of people so the lines were really short the first ride we go to is Splash Mountain Nick reaches over and holds my hand I look at him and he's smiling. "Want to sit in the front?" I nod then we climb in then ride begins there's a few drops and small splashes that dampen our clothes at the end of the ride we go down a huge drop water comes up and drowns me and Nick we walk through the exit and he looks down at me. "That was fun right?" I nod then he kisses me and wraps his arms around my waist I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck the next few days her in Disney World with Nick was going to be a lot of fun.

AJ''S POV

AJ''S POV

The next morning, we do an interview at a radio station then we go to the arena where we were performing in for our first practice we started here Orlando was home for us so we wanted to do our best and give them the best show that we possibly could. We practice most of our dance moves for a few hours to make sure that we would all be in the right place and in tune with each other we usually were but to make sure no one would get ahead we take a little while later I look over at Nick when he takes a long drink from a bottle of water. "How things going between you and Mal?" He puts the water bottle down "Things are great bro I couldn't be any happier with her she's amazing I love her and I don't know what I would do without her." I smile at how he sounds "I'm happy for you Nick I really am." He looks at me "I've been thinking about asking her to move in with me when we go back home." That surprised me it was a big step. "Go for it I hope it works out for you." "Thanks AJ." If Nick was happy I would support his decision.