Chapter 35

Mallory's POV

A few days later the cold is gone along with the snow I walk around for a while with Mac and Stella following me then I notice that we've gained a shadow. I turn around and see a little girl with curly blonde hair looking at the dogs I smile then sit down on the steps of one of the buildings that aren't being used right now "You can see them I'm sure they would like someone to play with." She walks over to Mac and Stella she holds her hand out Mac sniffs it and Stella gives her hand a lick then they start running around and playing while I sit and make sure nothing happens. A woman walks over to me and I assume that she's the little girl's mother she looks at me "You're really good with her do you have any of your own?" I shake my head "No not yet maybe one day though." "If she gets to be too much for you please let me know." "She's no problem at all." I sit and watch her play with the dogs and my thoughts go to the day where I might be watching mine and Nick's children playing with them. I look up and see Nick standing a few feet away watching us and I wonder what he's thinking.

Nick's POV

I stand there for a while and watch the little girl play with Mac and Stella she was cute and Mallory was watching them. She had a smile on her face and I could tell that she was having a good time the longer I stood there and watched I fell in more in love with her she was great with kids I knew that I wanted them with her and hopefully one day it would happen for us. I could tell that she was going to be an amazing mother just by seeing how she was with this little girl I couldn't wait to see her holding our baby in our arms another thing I saw that put me at ease was her German Shepherds with the little girl. They didn't growl, bark, bite or even try to nip at her their tails were wagging nonstop Mac was being patient and Stella was being cautious and protective with her so I wasn't worried about how they would be with our baby since they would be around all the time. I couldn't wait to go back to the hotel later because I wanted her.

Mallory's POV

I look up when Nick walks out of the bathroom in a pair of boxers with water trailing down his chest I slowly run my eyes over him then notice he's watching me I couldn't help it he looked hot. He walks over to me "See something you like?" I nod then he pushes me back on the bed and I look at him he kisses me the runs his hands under my shirt I sit p then pull it off he puts his hands on the cups of my bra and starts rubbing my breast through the material then he looks at me "I like this one." I kiss him and wrap my arms around his neck then grab his hair he runs his hands down my waist then reaches my shorts and pulls them off he throws them across the room and they land in the floor. I run my hands down his chest then reach the band of his boxers I give it a tug then snap it against his skin and kiss down his neck he moans then I feel his fingers run down my shoulders and back until he reaches my bra he unhooks then slowly pulls it off.

Nick's POV

I moan when I slide myself in then I start thrusting she grabs my hair and starts moving with me. I kiss down her neck then bite down on her collarbone and feel her nails dig into my shoulders which makes me speed up I look down at her then kiss her she kisses back and bites down on my lip which turns me on even more but I know something that she liked. I slowly slide my tongue in her mouth then she opens hers a bit I knew that she liked it I pull away then pin her arms above her head she looks up at me "Harder." I nod then start adding more force into each thrust she moans and her back arches pressing her breasts up against my chests. Her legs go around my waist pushing me deeper inside her and I speed up her moans turn into soft pants and I can tell that she's close I kiss the side of her neck then press my face against her shoulder. "I'm close." I was too so I knew we wouldn't last much longer she lets out a loud moan and I release inside her just as she reaches her high.

AJ'S POV

I wake up that night to loud moaning noise I lay there for a while then figure out what the noise is once again I was being woke up by Nick and Mallory. I yawn then get up and walk out of my room then step out in the hallway and the moaning only gets louder I look around Howie has come of out of his room and he's probably thinking the same thing I was which was I didn't want to be hearing this plus tired of those two waking up us how loud could you possibly get. One of the other doors open and Joey stumbles out of his room yawning he props against the wall then looks over at me "What is that noise?" I sigh then look over at him. "That would be Nick and Mallory doing the horizontal mambo this isn't the first time Howie and I have been woke up by those two." Joey looks over at me just as another loud moan comes from their room "I don't want to hear this." I nod we stand there for a while then when things get quiet we all go back to our rooms. I get back in bed I would cut it off if Nick and Mal woke me up again. I fall asleep a few minutes later.