Chapter 46

WEEK SEVEN

Mallory's POV

I was probably a lot more excited than Nick about this week it was week seven but also Halloween I loved Halloween it was my favorite holiday I loved every part of it the candy, the movies, the costumes, the monster makeup so I was really looking forward to seeing what everyone came up with this week. Nick walks in the room and sits on the bed he had just came in from the spa he went down for a soak to ease some tension and pain he sits on the bed then looks over at me. "How are you and the baby today?" "The baby is good no more morning sickness I'm good my back is hurting though." He moves and sits behind me then starts rubbing my back I lean back against him then close my eyes, I feel a strange feeling in my stomach then pressure and a strange fluttering I gasp when I feel it again which gets Nick's attention. "Mal are you okay?" I look at him then grab his hand and put it in the same place a few seconds later he looks at me with wide eyes. "The baby kicked?" I nod "Jack is kicking." He smiles then puts hand on my stomach and the kicking continues.

Nick's POV

For the next few days when I'm not practicing with Sharna for our individual dance we are working on our team number as part of Team Nightmare which was actually a lot of fun. Any spare minute I have when I'm not there or at the gym I spend it with Mallory Jack was moving and kicking a lot I was just happy that he was healthy and apparently full of energy Mal said he was a lot like me already. I couldn't believe this we were having a baby I was going to be a dad I would have a son in only two more months and I was really excited about this along with thinking about that I had been thinking about me and Mallory I know that we haven't been together for a long time and there were the four months where we were broke up and I had been with someone else. I had been thinking about proposing to her I wasn't sure on when and I didn't even have a ring but I wanted to marry her I loved her and that had to count for something, if I was going to propose I would need help finding the perfect ring.

Kristin's POV

I shut the door behind me after Mallory walks in the house she had called a few days ago asking if I could help her with a gift for Nick once she told me what she was thinking I was more than happy to help. I look at her and see the bag in her hand at seven months pregnant she looked amazing I had a really good feeling that the picture she wanted would turn out really well she turns and looks at me then smiles. "Thank you for doing this you were the first person I thought of." "You're welcome it's no problem if you and Nick wanted I could take your maternity pictures?" "Really you would do that?" they were friends I would be more than happy to take the pictures. "Of course." "Thank you I will set up everything you can change and let me know when you're ready to start the pictures." Once everything is ready I take several pictures they all turn out really well and you can see her bump with what she had chosen to wear in the pictures I knew that Nick would love them. They would be good parents and we were all happy for them.

Nick's POV

This week had been another amazing week I was so amazed at how well thigs were going I got a twenty-four out of thirty it wasn't bad but it had been a lot better some weeks. I know I had been really busy with practicing working out, pictures and a lot of other things that took up a lot of time away from Mal I felt bad about that she had come all the way out here while she was pregnant to support me and be there for me so I wanted to do something for her, I had finished the song I had been working on during the summer and I was going to be performing it the week of finals and I was going to dedicate it to her. She had been there for me every week and that really meant a lot to me if she wouldn't have been with me I probably would have had a meltdown during the first few weeks we haven't always had the best relationship but we did have something special that I wanted for the rest of my life. I would definitely makeup all of this lost time no matter what.