Chapter 48

Nick's POV

Once Mallory and I go back home we settle back into our normal routine something I had really missed while we were gone Mal was healthy so was Jack he had started moving even more and his favorite places to kick were Mal's ribs and bladder her morning sickness had finally ended but she was having a few days where she would be in pain those days worried me. I did everything that I could to help since we had gotten home I had been spending a lot of time working on the nursery which we had decided to work on together even though the baby shower was next month we had bought a few outfits for him. I finish putting together the last few pieces of furniture then place them around the room I take a step back then look at the nursery it was perfect I stick my hand in my pocket to make sure I had what I needed then I take a deep breath. "Mal come see the nursery." I hear her footsteps then she walks in and looks around the room "Wow Nick this is amazing I can't wait for the baby to get here." I get down on one knee in front of her pull out the ring then look up at her. "You're my best friend, my love, my life and the mother of my son I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you will you marry me?"

Mallory's POV

I was stunned I couldn't believe this was happening I finally remember that Nick needs an answer. I nod my head "yes." He looks up at me "yes?" "yes." He puts the ring on my finger then stands up and hugs me I hug back and wrap my arms around his neck he kisses me I kiss back then look down at my ring it was beautiful. It was silver and shaped to look like a flower with diamonds and a large turquois stone in the middle it was perfect. "Do you like the ring I can get a different one if you don't like it." "No it's perfect I love it." His hands start going under my shirt I look at him and see a sly grin on his face. He looks back at me "I think we have a lot to celebrate plus it would be a really good way to start our engagement." He did have a really good point. "Not in the nursery." He laughs "That would be kind of weird." I nod then the two of us walk out of the room.

Nick's POV

This was going to be slow I wanted to take in everything I was so happy right now I couldn't wait to marry Mal and us be together forever I loved my life right now. I look down at her as she slowly unbuttons my shirt and pushes it off in the floor I run my hands down her arms then reach her shirt I pull it off then throw it in the floor I start kissing down her neck and move her back toward the bed then gently push her back and get on top of her. I continue down her neck then I reach the red lacy material of her bra I grab it then pull the cup down with my teeth until her large breasts are free my mouth goes around one I swirl my tongue around the tip and I mark the sensitive skin with my teeth I bite down knowing a mark will be there later then I give the other side the same treatment I reach behind her then unhook her bra and toss it over my shoulder, she tugs on my jeans then unbuttons and unzips them I pull them of and leave them in the floor then slowly pull off her leggings and see the matching red lacy panties that went with the bra. Mal grabs my hair then kisses me I kiss back and moan when she bites down on my bottom lip, I feel her hand slide in my boxers then go around my hard member I lay my head against her shoulder I wouldn't last much longer if we didn't speed up once my boxers are off I slowly slide inside her and speed up she moans and digs her nails into my shoulders. She finds a spot on my neck that she knows drives me crazy and I moan when her lips make contact with my skin.