Chapter 49

Nick's POV

I had invited Aaron to come for a visit I wanted him and Mal to meet so they could have a chance to get to know each other. I knew I should have probably did this a lot sooner and before Mallory was eight months pregnant and we were engaged I know that Aaron and I had moments where we didn't get along and that we haven't always been close but hopefully he would be happy for me and I was hoping that him and Mal would hit off and like each other. Mac, Stella and Nacho go to the door when there's a knock talk about a good security system I open the door then Aaron walks in the house he looks at me and smiles "Hey Nick good to see you again." I nod then we hug. "Good to see you too little brother." We walk in the kitchen and I fix the two of us something to drink then we talk for a little bit. Nick house." "Thank you I actually have a few things to tell you." He gives me a nod and I take a deep breath here goes nothing.

Mallory's POV

I finish getting dressed then I look in the mirror I was wearing a maternity sweater with a pair of jeans I take a deep breath as I feel Jack send a strong kick to my ribs. I walk out of the bedroom then start walking downstairs Nick had invited his brother for a visit I was nervous about meeting him, Nick had told me parts of their relationship and that it hasn't always been the best but he said they were working on it now though so I was happy for them. I walk in the kitchen and Nick looks up and smiles then he walks over to me he takes me hand and leads me over to the counter and I look at the guy sitting in front of me he looked a lot like Nick, he had brown eyes though more tattoos and his hair was a different blonde. "Mal this is my brother Aaron; Aaron this is my fiancé Mallory." He gives Nick a surprised look then he stands up and hugs me I hug back so far this visit was off to a good start.

Aaron's POV

I was surprised at this I didn't know Nick was seeing anyone I was disappointed too that he hadn't told me he was engaged and fixing to be a dad. Nick and I have been working a really long time to get close again so for him to wait so long to say anything about this both surprised and disappointed me but I was happy for him too Mal was great she was incredibly nice to me I watch her and Nick with each other I knew they were the real thing. She sits down next to me "Got any good stores about Nick?" I look at him then look back at her and start telling her stories about him she laughs and Nick hides his face against the counter and I laugh at his reaction we sit and talk for a while then continue laughing. She puts her hand on her stomach which catches Nick's attention right away he walks over and looks at her "You okay?" She nods "He's just kicking a lot today." He? They were having a baby boy I couldn't wait to meet my nephew I could see they would be good parents.