Chapter 43

Nick's POV

I run in the house and start looking for Mallory I had something really important to tell her, I was going to be one of the contestants on Dancing with the Stars. I was really excited about this I would be showing off skills I didn't use a lot I was nervous too this was a big competition and I wanted to go in with the mindset that I was going to try and win this I did have one really big concern about this the show last eleven weeks which was over two months it was also in LA. I wanted Mallory to go with me I needed her support but she was pregnant I didn't want to put any stress on her or the baby because they didn't need that I keep looking and finally find her sitting outside behind the house with Mac, Stella and Nacho I walk over and sit in a chair next to her she looks over at me and smiles. "Hey Nick what's up?" "I'm going to be on Dancing with the stars!! I've been partnered with Sharna!! I really want you to go with me Mal." She laughs at my excitement and I wait for her to answer.

Mallory's POV

I was happy and excited for Nick and based on his reaction to this I could tell that he really wanted to do it. I really liked the show even though it had been awhile since I watched it Sharna had been one of my favorites. Nick could dance I knew that but this would be something different and kind of challenging for him as well Nick wanted me there and I wanted to be there for him. I reach over and hold his hand then he looks up at me "I want to go with you I'm going to be there for you every week and every dance step of the way I promise." He stands up then hugs me I hug back and he wraps his arms around me he looks down at me "Are you sure you'll be able to travel? By the time it's over you will be over seven months." I knew Nick would worry but he didn't have to we would be back home in plenty of time. I knew Nick had his moments where he could be insecure about things but hopefully this would give him some confidence but I had faith in Nick and I knew that he could do this.

Nick's POV

I look over at Mallory lying next to me in bed I wrap my arms round her and she lays her head on my chest. I needed to decide where we were going to be stay. A really big room, large bathroom plus a few extras like a spa and a gym would be really good the room needed to be comfortable so Mallory could have plenty of room she looks up and starts running her hand up and down my arm. "What's on your mind Nick?" I look down at her "Just thinking about where we are going to stay I'm thinking a really nice hotel so you would be more comfortable." She nods "That sounds nice." She lets out a yawn I grab the sheet then pull it over the two of us. She kisses my throat and I kiss her head she curls closer to me then falls asleep a few minutes later I smile. I was happy that she was going to be there for me I would need her I yawn then I fall asleep with her in my arms.

Mallory's POV

The next few weeks leading up to the two of us leaving are very busy Nick and I hardly get to see each other. I go get another ultrasound and a check up to make sure everything is okay so I can travel, since we would be in LA for a while I'm set up with a doctor there who I will be seeing during the sixth and seventh month of my pregnancy I'm also given some prenatal vitamins and prescription lollipops to help with morning sickness. Nick makes flight arrangements, reserves the hotel room where the two of us will be staying he packs clothes regular ones to wear and other clothes for him to work out and practice in I pack my clothes which are now maternity outfits and when I get the chance I steal a few of Nick's shirts to sleep in. Once everything we need is packed we start packing the things we would need to take with us to travel with the dogs which was surprisingly a lot I just hoped that we didn't forget anything.