Chapter 21

Brian's POV

We arrive in South Carolina a few days later we were performing in an arena in Columbia we were staying in the Wentworth mansion hotel while we were here. We all get out of the car then look up when we wear the sound of another car engine close to us we all turn around and look it's not a car we've seen before I take a deep breath and prepare myself for the fans that are about to jump out but when the car door opens I'm surprised to see a familiar face one I haven't seen in almost two weeks. It was Mallory she had come back Nick turns around and notices that she's here he drops his bags on the ground then walks over to her she looks up at him and he looks at her we all walk away to let them have a moment because the two of them really needed to talk so they can fix everything hopefully it would work out. I send them a glance then follow the others into the hotel and give a silent prayer that they will get back together.

Nick's POV

I look down at Mallory and wait for her to say something but she doesn't so I break the silence. "I'm happy you came back I've missed you Mal and I'm so sorry for what happened I'll make it up to you I promise." She looks at me "I've missed you too Nick." I hug her then wrap my arms around her waist she hugs back then wraps her arms around my neck I had really missed her I was lucky that she forgave me and came back. I pull away then look down at her "Do you want to go inside so we can find our room?" She shakes her head "I have something I want to show you." I nod then we walk over and get in the car I look in the back and see Mac and the other dog she had got Stella she pulls out of the hotel parking lot then starts driving down the road. I look at her she looked good and her skin was a little darker but she was still pale I wondered what she had been doing the last week I reach over and hold her hand I feel her squeeze my hand I knew that we were okay again.

Mallory's POV

I take Nick to the beach house I had been staying in it was a little over two hours away from where they would be performing. He follows me inside and I show him around he actually likes the house after the tour we go to the living room and sit down he looks over at me and I wonder what he's thinking about I look away and start biting my lip I didn't know what to say. I feel Nick start running his fingers up and down my arms I crawl in his lap then kiss him and wrap my arms around his neck he pushes me back on the couch then starts kissing down my neck I tilt my head back and let out a moan when he pulls my hair. He pulls off my shirt then I give his hair a tug he pulls it off then throws it in the floor I run my fingers over his tattoos then he stops and looks at me and I wonder if I did something wrong. I look at him then he meets my eyes "I love you Mal." Relief washes through me Nick felt the same way I did "I love you too."

"

Kevin's POV

Kevin's POV

We had two days before the show started for tonight we were just hanging out and doing nothing it had been a few hours since Nick had disappeared he was probably with Mallory and that was a good thing hopefully it meant the two of them were fixing things. I couldn't say anything I was happy that the two of them were together I was really happy for Nick Mallory was a great girl she was friendly knew what she wanted to do with her life plus she could care less about Nick being famous plus Nick said he loved her that surprised me since they hadn't known each other long but I believed that when you found the one you knew. With a second chance maybe Nick could finally get it right this time and not get too friendly with the fans which lead to her leaving in the first place I walk out of mine and Kristin's room then go downstairs to see if I could find something to do tonight as a group or a date night for me and Kristin.

Nick's POV

I run my fingers up and down Mallory's back she curls up against me which actually leads to her moving against me she looks up at me then kisses me I kiss back and get on top of her. She starts running her fingers through my hair while I look around the living room of the beach house it was a really nice place I already liked it here she looks at me "Wish you could have been here longer I'm sure we could have had a lot of fun." I wonder what she meant by that was she not going to stay here. "You're leaving?" She looks up at me "I want to be with you Nick on this tour, at home that's in Nashville I can't keep both of them." I wanted to be with her too and yes Nashville was home but she picked this place for a reason she liked it here I knew it was a little soon to give her a huge gift but I wanted to do this for her. "I'll get it for you I want to be able to have this place think of it as an apology gift." She looks up at me "Are you sure?" I nod "Positive." She sits up then hugs me and I wrap my arms around her.