Chapter 15

Nick's POV

I wake up the next morning and look at Mallory sleeping next to me I still had a little while before I had to meet up with the guys for practice after today the tour would be kicking off in two months. I wrap my arms around her and start kissing down her neck and continue until I reach her shoulder she rolls over then looks up at me "Morning Nick." I smile "Good morning." She starts running her fingers through my hair "You're in a good mood this morning." I felt great I had slept better last night than I had the whole time I had been here and I knew it was because she was here with me. I look down at her "I'm in a great mood I love that you're here with me when I left I meant what I said I do want us to keep going." She puts her hand on my shoulder then starts tracing my tattoo did I say the wrong thing had she changed her mind about us I break the silence "Mal is everything okay?" She looks up at me "I want that too Nick." I run my hand down her back then kiss her she kisses back and wraps her arms around my neck.

Brian's POV

The next morning, we are all gathered around to continue practicing and rehearsing Nick had brought Mallory so she could watch I caught a few glimpses of her throughout the morning but most of the time she stayed out of sight. She didn't have to do that we didn't have a problem with her being here we just liked seeing Nick happy after a few hours or practicing we all talk a break I walk off and find Mallory sitting in the empty part of the room if you didn't know the building you would have never been able to find her I walk over and sit down next to her and she looks up at me. "Hi Brian." "Hi Mallory how are you?" "I'm good." I look at her "You don't have to hide we don't have a problem with you being here you can come watch we want to know you and be friends with you." She smiles "Thank you I guess I'm just nervous about all of this, all of you mean a lot to Nick and I really like him I don't want to distract him." "You won't distract him trust me now get out of the corner and come see what you're missing." "Thanks Brian." "You're welcome." She gets up then follows me.

Mallory's POV

Nick walks over to me and I look up at him he takes my hand then looks at me "Come outside with me." I nod then follow him outside he sits down then I sit next to him and stretch out so my head is in his lap. He looks down at me then starts running his fingers through my hair I sigh and close my eyes every minute I spent with Nick the more I was falling for him I had already admitted to myself that I was in love with him I just thought it might still be too soon to tell him I feel his fingers start going down my neck and he starts rubbing my skin with his thumb it was nice to be spending time with him again. "Hey Mal?" I look up and see his blue eyes on me "Yeah?" "I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me tonight?" "That would be fun." He smiles "I'm sure I can find where you are staying I should be there by seven." I sit up then elbow him in the side "Don't be late." "I wouldn't dream of it." I laugh then kiss him he kisses back then stands up and holds out his hand. I take it and stand up then we go inside so he can go back to practicing.

Kevin's POV

I look up when I see Nick walk over to me he sits down next to me and looks at me I could tell that he had something on his mind. "What's up kid?" He sighs and runs his hands through his hair "Mal and I have our third date tonight I have it all planned out I just don't know what to after the date." To me the answer was easy after the date the two of them would go back to Nick's apartment since she was staying with him while she was here. "Go back to your apartment?" He rolls his eyes "I don't mean that Kev I mean other stuff after the date." I finally catch on to what he's talking about I knew I was the oldest and Nick was one of my best friends I just didn't see why he had to come about this I look over at him. "Look Nick I can tell you're crazy about her and she really likes you too if that's what both of you want when the date is over then let it happen don't rush things." He nods "Thanks Kev." "Anytime Nick." The two of us get up then we go back to practice for a few more hours.