Chapter 14

Mallory's POV

I go through everything that I brought with me trying to find something to wear for dinner with the Backstreet Boys tonight and so far I couldn't find anything to wear. I grab a shirt then throw it and keep looking Nick walks out of the bathroom looking great I sigh then walk over and sit down on the bed Nick walks over and sits down next to me "Everything okay?" I look over at him "I don't know what to wear for tonight Nick I'm terrified of having dinner with the Backstreet Boys." He gets on his knees in front of me and looks up at me "You have nothing to worry about Mal the guys want to get to know you and I know that they are going to love you just take a deep breath everything is going to be fine I promise." I nod and look away then Nick turns me back to where I'm looking at him then he kisses me I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck. He stands up then looks at me and walks over to my bag he pulls out a blue dress then finds a pair of silver heels and lays them on the bed "I think you would look great in that." "Thanks Nick." He smiles then I go in the bathroom to get ready for tonight.

" He smiles then I go in the bathroom to get ready for tonight

Kevin's POV

Kevin's POV

During dinner that night Mallory ends up seated by Nick we had planned it that way because you could tell those two were absolutely crazy for each other Nick liked her a lot she seemed like a nice girl we just wanted to know a little bit about her. AJ looks at her "Are you originally from Nashville?" She shakes her head "No I'm from a really small town about two hours away I moved there after I graduated college." This leads to Brian asking her a question "What did you major in?" "I was a history major I always loved that subject in school." Nick reaches over and holds her hand they share a look he's trying to help her and keep her calm we were making her nervous. I look at her "What do you do?" She goes silent for a few minutes then answers my question "I'm looking for a teaching job at the moment I would like to teach at a high school." Howie joins the conversation "Now that you've been interrogated tells about you and what you like to do." She laughs "I read a lot, listen to music I have two German Shepherds Mac and Stella." We all ask questions and dinner ends up going really well, I hope she had a good time with us tonight.

AJ'S POV

When we get outside I start walking next to Nick who keeps looking back at Mallory who's in a conversation with Kevin about history I laugh when Nick turns around and looks back at them again. "You have nothing to worry about kid she's crazy about you too." He looks at me "I'm crazy about her even though I haven't known her that long." "We can tell Nick you pay attention to everything that she says, you can't stop smiling when she's around right now you're worried about her talking to Kevin and it's about history it's okay for you to have feelings for this girl." Nick sighs then nods "I just don't know if she wants all of the things that I want." I scoff and roll my eyes "Look I've known you since you were a pain in the ass little kid sure you've made a few mistakes but you are a great guy she would be crazy not to want to be with you trust me she could care less about you being a backstreet boy she just had dinner with all of us and she's not freaking out." Nick nods then smiles "She's pretty great right?" I nod "Yeah Nick she's the kind of girl you need." If they worked out I looked forward to seeing their relationship they were the opposite of each other but I thought, they would be good together.

Brian's POV

I steal Mallory away from Kevin to talk to her and see how she feels about Nick he was my best friend and I didn't want to see him get hurt. "Are you a fan of us?" She nods "I like a lot of your songs so I guess you could call me a fan." That was good we were off to a good start I continue my subtle questioning "Top three favorite songs?" She starts biting her lip then a few minutes later she answers my question. "I'm going to say I want it that way, All I have to give and Show me the meaning of being lonely." I nod they were good songs all of them had been pretty big for us now I just had one more question for her. "Favorite Backstreet Boy?" I see her eyes go to Nick walking in front of us "When I first become a fan it was Kevin I even had a poster of him on my wall but I have a different favorite." I smile then look at her "I've known Nick for a while I can tell that he has feelings for you he's been single for a while give him a chance." Her eyes go to Nick again and I hope that she's thinking about it because I wanted to see Nick happy.

Nick's POV

After I take a shower that night I walk in the bedroom and see Mallory lying in bed wearing a pair of superman pajamas I smile then walk over and get in bed next to her. She looks at me and I wrap my arms around her waist then lay my head against her stomach and she starts running her fingers through my hair. "I had a really good time tonight the guys are great I really like them." I was happy they all got along but they could have gone easy asking her all those questions. "Good they really like you too." She looks down at me "Thank you for the plane ticket." She didn't have to thank me I wanted her with me I sit up then pull her in my lap and she wraps her arms around my neck. "I wanted you here I want you to know this part of my life this is an important part of me I want you to see it." She nods then I notice the position we are in she's in my lap and we are really close to each other. I run my hands down her waist she looks at me and I kiss her she kisses back then wraps her arms around my neck I don't want to but I pulls away. "We should get some sleep." She nods then lays down and I wrap my arms around her.