Chapter 55

Kristin's POV

I look down at the test in my hand staring back at me with two lines I was pregnant, Kevin and I were going to be parents. He had asked months ago if we could have a family I was nervous but excited too I knew that Kevin would be a great dad he was great with Baylee and Jack I couldn't wait to see him with our own children I walk out of the bathroom then go outside and find Kevin sitting on the porch I take a deep breath then walk over to him with the test hidden out of sight. He looks at me then wraps his arms around my waist I wrap my arms around his neck then look up at me "I have some good news for you." He kisses my head "What would that be?" this was it the big moment I just hoped he would be excited. "You're going to be a daddy." He stops moving then looks down at my stomach then looks back at me "You're pregnant?" I nod then show him the test he picks me up then spins me around I feel relieved he's excited.

Kevin's POV

I was thrilled I couldn't believe that I was going to be a dad we were going to have a baby things were looking great for all of us. Baylee would be one in a few months, Nick was engaged and had a son plus he would be starting a solo tour soon. Now Kristin and I were going to have our own baby we were starting a family I couldn't be happier I had wanted this for a while. She hadn't told me how far along she is so I wasn't sure on if we could tell people or if we needed to wait to tell people which ever it was I couldn't wait to tell the guys my news I knew they would be happy for me, I loved Kristen but now that she was carrying my baby I was filled with even more love for her than ever before. This was going to be a big step and a new chapter of my life but I was more than ready to be a father.

Nick's POV

I help Mal finish packing our bags for our beach vacation we were going to take Jack to our beach house in South Carolina so the three of us could have some family time. I was going to be starting a solo tour soon it was the beginning of my All-American tour I was really looking forward to this, it would be me going off on my own I would be showing off me and what I could do I loved being in the group with the guys but this was going to be me on a stage there was one thing I wasn't happy about and it kind of worried me. I would be gone for a month and that was a long time to be away from Jack since he was so small, I wanted to be a part of his life it would also mean being away from Mallory something that hadn't happened in a while I hoped that even though I was far away we could continue to make it work. Tomorrow it would be us, Jack and the dogs away from everything I was ready for some family time.

Mallory's POV

When we get to the beach house in Seabrook the first few hours are spent resting and unwinding I change Jack then nurse him and put him down for a nap then go into the bed room. Nick was already in the bed sleeping I walk over then open the windows to let in the breeze I walk over and get in bed I was looking forward to this vacation it was our first as a family plus it was a chance to get away from home I couldn't wait to spend the next two weeks with my two favorite boys. I yawn then curl up against Nick this was the one part of traveling I wasn't a fan of and it never failed to make me exhausted after making the trip hopefully Jack would sleep for a little while so I could take a nap. I yawn again then fall asleep a few seconds later.

Nick's POV

I wake up before Mallory does so I decide to let her sleep for a little while I get out of bed then walk down the hall to check on Jack. I walk in the room and see him lying on his stomach smiling I walk over then pick him up "Hey there buddy it's just you and me mommy is sleeping how about we have a bottle and some cereal then we can go play? You're getting so big." I walk in the kitchen then find a bottle go in the living room feed him and burp him when he's done. After that I take him outside and we sit on the porch I pull out the book The Cat in the Hat. I loved getting to spend time alone with my little man daddy time was important to me I loved being a dad and I was ready to spend the next two weeks with son and fiancé.