Prologue

Jensen Graham had loved Lenny Kravitz from the time she had an earliest memory. Their parents were best friends and he, being 10 years older, was often her caretaker during their parents frequent get togethers. She can recall countless games of hide and seek, endless movie watching, and of course dancing and singing to all kinds of music with him. When he was 18 and graduated high school, she knew his attendance would be few and far between. She remembers missing him so bad that one night while getting a drink of water she stared as his senior picture hanging on the fridge.

She wasn't quite sure what was happening but a feeling came over her that she had never experienced before

She wasn't quite sure what was happening but a feeling came over her that she had never experienced before. All she knew is when she went back to bed, with his face burned into her mind, she began having thoughts of kissing him. Soon those thoughts progressed further into lustful thoughts of much more than kissing. He was all she ever fantasized about. When she was 10, his parents divorced and the gatherings stopped altogether. He was by now on his way to being a rock star and she was still a kid. She kept up with him through his mother Roxie. He got married to Lisa Bonet and had a daughter, Zoe.

Their were countless nights of her crying over the fact that he was taken and that she wasn't the mother of his child

Their were countless nights of her crying over the fact that he was taken and that she wasn't the mother of his child. Their were also countless nights she brought herself to ecstasy pretending she was Lisa. But by 1993, Jensen is 19 and he is freshly divorced. Her childhood feelings of desire for him are even stronger once they reconnect. All she wants, has ever wanted, was to be with him...forever.