Chapter 16

June 1994
It had been a few weeks since my victorious pool game. Lenny mentioned a couple times that he was afraid he may never hear from Prince again. He was joking but I think deep down he did fear it a little. I hated to see him slightly worried about it but in all honesty I really didn't care if we ever hung out with him again or not. So I was a little annoyed when in mid June Lenny got a phone call from him asking when we would be returning to the States. Lenny told him we had one more week in Europe and then we were flying home. We just so happened to have a layover in Minneapolis (*geography is not my thing so I know that's probably not even the right direction when they fly home but just go with it) on our flight home and when Lenny mentioned that to him he invited us to stay a day or two at Paisley Park. Lenny said he would discuss it with me and get back to him soon.
"Come on babe. I've never been there. This might be one of those times where I say you can stay at a hotel or fly home without me. That's how bad I want to go."
"Apparently the honeymoon is just about over in more ways than one it sounds like. You are already eager to abandon me."
"You know that's not true! I just have heard so many things about it and am dying to see what all is there. I know you aren't a musician but this is like a our wet dream. His place is huge you probably won't even see him the entire time."
"One can hope. What about Zoe babe? You haven't seen her in 5 months. Aren't you eager to get home to her?"
"Of course I am. Don't be silly. I miss my baby girl like crazy. But what's another day or two when it's been this long? Besides, once I get home I'm basically going to have her 24/7 for the rest of the summer. Come on sugar. What do I have to do or say to convince you?"
"I want a full body massage. It has to last at least an hour. And you have to give it to me."
"That's sounds more like a reward. What's the catch?"
"Then you have to eat my pussy like it's your last meal."
"Jensen I don't think you understand how to negotiate darling. It's supposed to be things I DONT want to do."
"Then you have to feed me chocolate immediately after."
"You are extremely bad at this. Remind me to never take you to one of my contract meetings."
"And then you have to let me fist you. No lube."
"No fucking way! Are you out of your mind?"
"Guess you don't want to go that bad. Call him and say no."
"Jensen come on you have to be reasonable."
"Ok kick you in the balls while you are naked."
"Do you want to have children with me or not? Can you at least think of something that isn't going to cause me extreme pain?"
"Damn it! Ok...let me cut off your dreads."
"Awe come on baby. That's pretty harsh."
"But it's not painful."
"Yes it will be. It will hurt me here." He says while grabbing his heart.
"Well thems the rules" I say mocking Prince.
"Fine."
"Are you serious?!"
"If that is what it takes I guess."
"Ok we have to do it now. I'm not going to let you get to go and then change your mind."
"Do you even know how to cut them off?"
"Nope but I'm sure it involves something sharp. I'll figure it out."
It took 3 hours but I finally got rid of them. "Ok look in the mirror." He turns around and checks it out.

(*i know he didn't get rid of the dreads until way later than 1994 but it fit really well here)

"Oh my god! Do you know how long it took me to grow them? I am so freaking bummed!"
"You might be bummed but I'm not. You look fucking hot! Now it's time to make good on the other stuff."
"We don't have any chocolate."
"You'll be my chocolate baby."
"I like the sound of that." He says while carrying me towards the bed. He looked so different I almost felt like I was with another man. It was hard to get used to not having as much to grab on to as he sent me into ecstasy.