Chapter 12

Once we entered the bathroom he sat me down on top of the cabinet and started kissing along my jawbone, down my neck and across to my shoulders. "God I've missed you." he sighs while continuing his kisses down to my chest. "Mmmm baby I've missed your lips. I've missed your touch. Let's get naked my love." I respond while starting to unbutton his shirt. He steps back and removes his shirt. I immediately notice something new. "When did you pierce your nipple babe?" I stammer.
"A couple months ago in New York. Do you like it?"
"Yes, it's really sexy. Come here." I replied while pulling him towards me by the waistband of his pants. I bent my head down and took his nipple into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his piercing. He threw his head back and let out a deep long moan. "You like that baby?" I asked while continuing my assault on his new jewelry. After a couple minutes I pulled back and asked "So did it hurt?"
"No sugar that felt amazing!"
"No I mean when you got it pierced. Did it hurt?"
"Hell yeah it hurt! It felt a little like this" he responds while ripping my shirt open scattering the buttons all over the floor and tearing off my bra in one swift motion. He dove down to my right nipple and bit down.
"Ow Lenny shit! Stop that fucking hurts!" I yell. He immediately stopped and started lightly caressing his bite with his fingertips. "I think you drew blood damn it!" I said while looking down to examine my abused nipple.
"No I didn't! I wouldn't do that to you. Mine did bleed though."
Once the pain subsided, he trailed his hands down to my skirt and quickly removed it along with my panties. Immediately his eyes widened and he exclaimed "geez girl are you participating in no shave November or what?"
I remark "sorry I wasn't really expecting to be naked in front of anyone. I haven't really been diligent about the upkeep lately. I'll go shave real quick."
He immediately shakes his head and says "no, I don't want you out of my sight for a second tonight. Plus I don't care. Lisa didn't even shave her armpits. I was just shocked to see it on you. I remember you kept that pretty pussy almost bald."
"I'll shave it first thing tomorrow."
"Shaved or hairy isn't going to change my feelings for it." He responds while making his way over to the bathtub and turned the faucet on. "Now get that hairy monster over into this tub so I can love on you some more."
I quickly make my way into the steaming tub and lay back. Lenny removes the rest of his attire and slips in behind me. I though I caught a glimpse of another piercing. Was it on his dick?! I decide to just let it be for the moment and ask questions later. I didn't want to waste any more time talking. I lean back on his chest and he brought his hands up to my shoulders and began to massage them gently. I suddenly felt relaxed enough to go to sleep. He then begins leaving a trail of kisses up and down my neck, switching from light to hard and back to light. My mind felt cloudy as I enjoyed every second of his tenderness. The next thing I knew I heard, "honey wake up. Are you ready to get out?" Oh my god! I fell asleep! How lame can I be? I jerk forward and start apologizing. "Stop apologizing. You've had a long day. Want to go to bed and snuggle?" He replied.
"No. I can't be the girl who fell asleep on her engagement night before pleasing her man."
"Well what did you have in mind?" He asks while stepping out of the tub.
"I want to taste you, but I'm really not sure what to do with that." I said while gesturing towards his piercing that I can now see isn't quite on his manhood but right above it.
"What my pubic piercing? YOU aren't supposed to do anything with it. It will do something to you when it's time though." he said while giving me a slight smirk.
"What does it do?"
"You will see when we make love. Not saying that has be tonight, but whenever we do it will please you."
"What is up with all the new piercings? You know getting a piercing for the sole purpose of a woman's pleasure doesn't really scream that you were celibate on tour."
"Stop that. Please don't ruin this night with that nonsense. I have no reason to lie to you. I got it for YOU baby. You enjoyed my tongue ring so much I thought you would enjoy this too. I just want so desperately to please you. It's all I could think about on tour. Not just sexually, but in every way. I just want to make you and keep you happy...always."
I stepped out of the bathtub and immediately dropped to my knees on the rug he was standing on. "Me too baby. I want to please you. Will you show me how?" The glimmer in his eyes was like nothing I've ever seen before. He was like a fat kid in a candy store. He took my right hand and placed it on shaft. He then snaked his hand around to the back of my head and pulled me forward. "Start licking my head baby and swirl your tongue around it over and over." I immediately stuck my tongue out and did just what he asked. After a minute or so he said "now suck the tip." After a couple minutes I heard his breathing start to pick up. "That's it Jen. That's my girl." Something about the way he said that lit the flames of my desire and I just lost all control. I started taking more and more of him in my mouth and began the twisting trick he had showed me months ago with my hand. Up and down my mouth and hand went until his entire dick was saturated with my salvia. "Fuck Jensen! That feels so good. Don't stop." I started to pick up the pace while he pulled my hair back looking down at me at work. When I looked up at him my pussy throbbed when I saw the lust filled desire on his face. His eyes were watching my every move while his bottom lip was tucked under his top teeth and his nose was scrunched up in concentration. His expression almost looked painful. I suddenly stopped fearing I was hurting him. His eyes immediately fly to mine and he gasps "why did you stop? Do you not like doing it baby?"
"Of course I like it. I love it. I thought I was hurting you. You looked like you were in pain."
"Oh sugar I'm not in pain. I'm in utter ecstasy. But it's been so long since I've been pleasured I'm really trying to hold out here. I don't want you to think you're marrying a one minute man."
"Well look at it like this. You can either have one really long blow job or a whole bunch of short ones. Do whichever you want. I am here to fulfill your desires, my fiancée." With that I went straight back to my work without missing a beat.
"God you're incredible! Shit I can't hold it. Lay back baby I'm going to cum." He lets go of my hair and tries to lean me back and take his dick from me. I pushed his hand away and kept up the pace. "Baby I'm serious I'm almost there. You can stop." I continued to ignore him and continued my assault on his throbbing cock. A few seconds later, I heard him let out an animalistic scream and felt his hot cum shoot down my throat. I gave him a few more strokes and felt his whole body shutter. I pulled him out of my mouth and leaned back on my knees and wiped my mouth. "That was sexy baby. You taste so good. Did you enjoy it?"
He looked down at me with a dumbfound look on his face. "There is no way that was your first time." he says almost accusingly.
"Now it's your turn not to ruin the moment. I swear I've never done it. Why would I lie about that?"
"I don't know how a blow job virgin can suck a dick like that. And I sure don't know one that would swallow."
"It's you baby. I guess you still don't comprehend how fucking sexy I find you. I want every drop of you. I can't get enough."
"How did I get so lucky?"
"Well you haven't yet?" I said with a smirk.
"After that performance I can't even imagine what fucking you will be like. Well I can a little bc I still can't get your pillow show out of my head. Do you know how many nights I replayed that in my mind while on tour?"
"Make love to me Lenny. Take me to your bed and have your way with me."
"Are you sure baby because I, in all honesty, am highly satisfied. I won't be disappointed if we don't have sex tonight. I have the rest of my life for that."
"I'm not asking because I feel the pressure to. I want nothing more than to feel you inside me right now. Please baby. Don't make me beg." He lifts me up and wraps my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist and carries me to his bed and gently lays me down. He nuzzles his nose with mine and looks me deep in the eyes and says "I love you Jen. Lenny loves Jenny."
I bust out laughing and say "thanks for helping me relax baby. Please just be gentle. Don't rip me to shred or anything."
"My sweet innocent Jensen. Honey I know you want to stroke my ego but let's be honest. What I'm working with ain't ripping nobody. Plus all that hair in the way might cushion some of the blows."
I roll my eyes and close them tightly. After about a minute of not feeling any movement, I slowly open them back up to see Lenny starting at me with an amused look on his face. "What?" I asked.
"Well honey you're going to have to give me a few minutes to recover. What happened in the bathroom was really intense." He responds while pecking my lips. "So what would you like for me to do while we wait? Want me to see if I can make that beautiful pussy squirt again?"
"No. I mean yes, but I really don't want your face down there right now with the forest I managed to grow."
"I don't care baby. I think I can still find all the parts."
"Lenny how many women have you been with?"
"Sugar this isn't exactly dirty talk. Please don't go there. What does it even matter? You will be the last."
"I just want to know. I don't even know what to expect. Can you at least give me a ballpark figure?"
"Jensen please I don't want tonight to be about other women. I want it to be about you and me. Let's leave my past in the past. I want to move forward with you."
"I just don't want to disappoint you, love. I'm afraid I won't be able to compare in the slightest."
"Yes you will. You will more than just compare. You will surpass them. Do you want to know why?"
"Why?"
"Because I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. Times a hundred. I mean it Jen. I've never felt this way before. You're my soulmate. I never used to believe in that sort of thing, but I do now. We were destined to be together from the beginning. I truly believe that. I will never regret meeting Lisa bc she gave me Zoe. But I never felt her in my soul the way I do you. With her I had so many doubts even from the start. With you I feel nothing but peace. I love you baby."
"Jesus babe I think we could drown in my pussy juice right now. If we are going to do this, do it now. It's going to slide right in!" With that he raised up to his knees kneeling between my legs. He lifted my pelvis up slightly and spread my legs. He grabbed his dick and steadily lined it up to my entrance. He gradually made his way in stopping about halfway to check on me. "Are you ok sugar? Can I go further?"
I was fucking wrong. It didn't slide right in...it was quite painful. Part of me wanting to tell him to pull back out but I wanted this so badly. "Don't stop baby. Just go super slow. It's hurting a little." He eased ever so gently until he was finally complete inside me. He stayed like that for a few seconds and then leaned forward so he was on top of me again. "Tell me when you're ready. You are super tight. Try to relax baby. Take a couple of deep breaths." I closed my eyes and slowly inhaled so deep my chest rose up to meet his and steadily exhaled. I did it a couple more times and then looked back at him and said "I'm ready." That's all he needed to hear before he gently started to thrust in and out of me. His hands caressed my entire body trying to rid my mind of any sense of discomfort. After a couple minutes I had calmed down enough to actually feel the pleasure of it. I carefully, but forcefully, bucked my hips in an upward manner giving him a nonverbal cue to go faster. "Let's see if this pubic ring was worth the money and pain" he said as he reach down to position it right over my clit and rocked his hips faster and harder. I threw my head back on the pillow and reached back for the headboard moaning "yes it was! Oh shit baby! Deeper!"
After a few minutes of us both moaning and groaning so loud I was afraid the neighbors would hear us Lenny said, "Oh god Jen I'm not going to last much longer. Im sorry baby you're just too tight! You feel amazing!"
"Come for me darling. Come inside my tight wet pussy." That's all I had to say to cause him to explode. The look of euphoria on his face cast away any doubts I had about pleasing him. He plopped down on me with his forehead pressed against mine. "Jensen you've made me cum twice tonight so hard and so fast I feel like a boy in puberty again."
"Well I guess we are just going to have to build up your stamina. I've got the rest of my life."
"Me too babe. Me too." With that he pulls out and lays down beside me. He lowers his fingers down to my womanhood and begins massaging me. When he pulled out to caress my thighs, he stopped abruptly. "What's wrong sweetheart?" I asked looking down at myself.
"You're bleeding sugar. Let me clean you up. Are you ok?"
"I didn't even realize I was bleeding. I hope I didn't get any on your sheets."
"Don't worry about that." He says while going to the bathroom to retrieve a wet rag. When he returns he places the warm towel on me and the sensation of the temperature change on my pussy made me involuntarily moan. Lenny takes this as a sign to explore what the rag could do. He keeps it covering me while he begins working his fingers on top of it paying special attention to my clit. It wasn't long before I was screaming his name. He throws the rag on the floor and crawls back to lay down beside me. I turn to face him and drape one of my legs over his thigh. "I could get used to all this real quick. I can't wait to be your wife."
"Darling this is just the beginning of our beautiful life."