Chapter 6

"My pillow?" he asked looking confused. "Don't go to sleep yet baby. I want to watch you."
"I'm not going to sleep." I answered while climbing off the bed to remove my clothes. Once I had stripped down, Lenny's eyes lit up again and he licked his lips. "Jensen you are so incredibly gorgeous!"
I blushed and took a deep breath and climbed onto the bed and crawled over to him and gave him a long passionate kiss. "Are you ready?" I asked.
"I have no idea what you are about to do but yes I'm ready!"
I nervously giggled and grabbed his pillow and turned it long ways and straddled it. I then began rocking my hips back and forth grinding into the pillow. I lifted my head up to look at Lenny and his mouth dropped open. I smiled and closed my eyes ready to give him quite the show. I began rolling my hips a little faster and moaning. I brought my hands up to my breast and kneaded them while still working my pussy on his pillow. I leaned back so my hands were touching the bed behind me slowly thrusting myself back and forth. I made sure to rock my hips forward far enough that I knew you could get a good look at my juicy womanhood. Before long I felt his hands making their way up my thighs and he cleared his throat and said "Jensen you are going to have to stop or I'm going to bend you over this bed and have my way with you."
I slowly climbed off and said "you don't want to watch me finish?"
"Oh I'm going to watch you finish darling. But you're not going to finish on a pillow anymore. You are going to finish in my mouth."
With that he scooped me up and gently laid me down on the bed and pulled me to the edge. I started to move the pillow away from my head when  he said "hand it to me." I handed it to him and he brought it up to his face and took a deep breath in and said "I'm never washing this pillow again." I giggled and smacked him lightly on the arm. "Oh shut up." I said. He brought himself up so he was face to face with me and said "baby I've been with my share of beautiful experienced women. But I've never seen anything as erotic as what you just did. Where the hell did you learn that?"
"I didn't learn it from anywhere I just started doing it one day. At first I would imagine the pillow was you and I would kiss it. Over time I would still imagine it was you but I wanted to do more than kiss it so I started grinding on it and imagined I was riding you."
"Fuck Jensen! That's so hot! Please let me taste you baby. Has anyone ever tasted you?"
"Yeah...once."
"Who was the lucky guy?"
"My high school boyfriend, Matt."
"Well did Matt have one of these?" he asked sticking his tongue out revealing his piercing.
"Definitely not!" I replied.
"Well let me see if I can give ole Matt a run of his money." He says as he slowly licks my clit up and down. The feelings that one little lick gave me was already more than the entire experience with Matt. It wasn't too long after that day I realized maybe Matt wasn't into pussy as much as dick. I quickly rushed any thought of Matt out of my mind and focused on what Lenny was doing. He had moved his tongue down to my opening and plunged inside. I couldn't hold it anymore as I let out a long loud moan and gripped the sheets. "Does that feel good baby? Tell me what you like. I'm here to please you."
"Just eat me babe. Don't stop! Everything feels so good!"
"Mmmm you taste delicious Jen." He moaned as he made his way back up to my clit while inserting two fingers into my entrance and quickly thrusting in and out. It didn't take long for him to find my g spot and repeatedly rub it showing no mercy. All the while still licking and sucking on my clit mercilessly. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. I started to feel the strongest feeling in my stomach, like nothing I've ever felt before. Then I felt like I was about to pee everywhere! Before I could say anything Lenny pulls his fingers out of my pussy and feverishly starts rubbing my clit and before I could even get my bearings I felt a huge rush of water make its way out of me and shoot out onto his arms and all over his bed.
"Oh my god sugar that was beautiful!"
I covered my face with my hands mortified that I had just peed everywhere. Did he just say it was beautiful?!
"Why are you covering your face? Are you ok honey?"
"I'm just really embarrassed! I'm so sorry! I've never done that on my pillow before that's for sure."
"Well I'm glad I could pleasure you more than your pillow. How about Matt? Did you ever do that with him?"
"No he never got the pleasure of me pissing all over him. I'm so sorry Lenny. I hope you don't find me too disgusting."
He brought his hands up to my face to make me uncover myself and said "Jen you didn't pee. You squirted. And I'm not disgusted. I'm turned on as fuck! I've never actually seen a woman do it before. God I swear you are perfection." He started liking my juices off his arm. He looked me in the eyes and said "oh baby I've never tasted anything so sweet."
I'm afraid my mom may be right. I am falling for him. I just hope he feels the same.