Chapter 4

"W-w-what?" my whole body was shaking which left my voice barely audible.
"I'm really curious what kind of things you've thought about...especially at 8 years old!"
"You are making me sound super creepy! At 8 it was just thinking about kissing you. And then it just progressed from there."
"There is no way I'm letting you leave it there. Elaborate sugar."
"Lenny this is really uncomfortable. Can we just leave it at I thought some dirty thoughts about you and would touch myself?"
"You are saying it in the past tense. When is the last time you thought about me like that?"
"I don't know. I don't keep a record of it!"
"I think you're lying...it's been recently hasn't it?"
"Define recent."
"I bet it was last night after we got off the phone wasn't it?!"
I could feel my face turning beet red as I shouted "no! You wish."
"I do wish...and from the color of your face I think I'm right! I was kidding but I think I am right!" he starts laughing so hard he drops his fork. "Oh shit! I'm going to have to go wash this off!"
"Spray some cold water on yourself while you are at it! I never realized what a pervert you are!"
He starts making his way to the nearby kitchen sink. "I'm the pervert?! Me?!! Who is the one getting off to who?"
"Oh shut up I was a child and you were older. It's only natural to develop a crush."
"A crush yes. Finger banging yourself to me is a little different. And you weren't a child last night. Have you ever used a vibrator while thinking about me?"
"You're disgusting. You are getting off to the fact that a kid was masturbating to you. Who is the demented one? You that's who I think. That's like borderline pedophilia...."
In the middle of my rant I feel a spray of cold water go all over my back.
"Tell me you didn't just spray me with water from your sink."
"I'm sorry this thing has a mind of its own. I swear I didn't mean to...but now that it happened it is pretty funny." He replies while picking up the nozzle and aiming it at me.
"Don't you dare get me wet!"
"Oh honey I think it's way too late for that! I think I've been getting you wet for years!"
"Lenny! Don't! Please!"
"So is this how your fantasies normally go? You yell my name and beg me! Say it again baby it's getting me hard!"
I started to rush towards him to grab the nozzle but before I could reach it he had sprayed the entire front of my shirt and my face and hair.
"I cannot believe you just did that! Give me the damn nozzle. Pay back is gonna be a bitch!"
"Fine! Here! Just stay away from my dreads."
"Unlike you I will respect your request."
"Oh you are submissive and you like to obey. I'm begging harder by the minute."
"Well let's fix that!" I say as I aim the nozzle right at the crotch of his pants and spray continuously until he tries to rip it from my hands. I struggle back and before we know it we are both soaked from head to toe and so is his kitchen. We finally both call a truce and look at the mess we created. Suddenly we both bust out laughing.
"I should probably be pissed that my kitchen is flooded but that was honestly the most fun I've had in a really long time." He says as he places the nozzle back in its position by the faucet.
"Me too! I'm sorry I'll help you clean it up. Where are your towels?"
He points towards the bathroom across from the kitchen and as I start to take off towards it I slip and fall right on my back. Lenny doubles over in laughter while trying to ask if I'm ok. While he is bent over I pull him down too.
"Hey! What was that for?" he yells.
"You were laughing at me. I could have been really hurt!"
"I was asking if you were alright. If I didn't think you were I promise I would have taken care of you. You know when you were really little I used to give you baths sometimes. So this wouldn't be the first time I've seen you slip down. You never used to pull me down with you though!"
"I knew you were a perv. You probably touched me inappropriately too."
"Come on! You were like Zoe's age and younger. Don't be disgusting. Not that much as changed!" he smirks while gesturing towards my breasts.
I shove him on the shoulder and mutter "jerk!"
"I'm just playing with you baby. Plus...I like them small. All I need is a hand or mouth full. You wanna see if yours can fit in one of those places?" he says with a look in his eye that I couldn't decipher between kidding and being serious. As I was contemplating his motive and wondering how to respond, he made it clear he was serious. He raised me up by my arms into a sitting position. He then took my arms and put them up over my head. I kept them up there while he went to the bottom of my shirt and pulled it up over my head and tossed it across the kitchen. It landed with a loud thud bc of all the water that was soaked in it. I was sure he could probably see my heart beating against my chest at this point. He looks in my eyes and says "is this ok?" I wouldn't be able to speak if my life depended on it so I simply nodded my head while biting my lower lip. Thinking about his hands and mouth being on just my breasts was turning me on more than I've ever been in my life. He snaked his hand around to the back and swiftly unlatched my bra letting it fall to my lap. I closed my eyes from nervousness of his reaction at seeing my bare chest. I could feel his body move around to the front of me and felt his hands gently brush across both my breasts.
"Sugar open your eyes. Why are you closing them? Do you want me to stop?" he asks while pulling his hands away. I opened my eyes and looked into his beautiful brown orbs and quickly grabbed his hands and return them to my breasts and laid back.
"So was Lisa right? Do you see me as a little girl?" I asked as he positioned himself on top of me and moved his hand up to my hair.
"No baby" he replies looking back down at my breasts. "You are all woman. And you're beautiful!"
I couldn't believe what was happening and what I just heard. I pulled his face down to mine and began kissing him. His lips were so full and soft. Better than I ever imagined them. He began to part his mouth and slipped his tongue out asking for entrance into my mouth. I eagerly granted him permission. I suddenly let out a bit of a shocked gasp.
"Sorry I know my tongue ring is a bit shocking at first. Don't worry though it comes in real handy sometimes." he said while returning to my mouth for more kissing. "Would you like me to show you one way it comes in handy?" he looked up at me and asked.
"Yes." I hesitatingly replied. I wasn't quite sure what he was about to do but the couple of ideas I had got my nerves on edge. I hadn't gone very far sexually with anyone. Just one boy was the only person I had done more than kiss with and he certainly didn't have Lenny's experience or edge. I suddenly started to tense up as thoughts of doubts about my abilities in this area started overwhelming my thoughts. This never happened when I fantasized...somehow then I was perfectly experienced and confident in my ability to please. In reality I was scared shitless.
"Jensen relax honey the rest of your clothes will remain on. I just want to feel your gorgeous breasts in my mouth. I promise to go no further. Just lay back and enjoy it sugar."
That did help to ease my nerves some. I closed my eyes and rubbed my hands up and down his arms. Suddenly I feel his tongue on my left nipple swirling around and around and then I feel the cold metal of his tongue ring teasing my nipple back and forth.
"Mmmm oh god!" I moaned as he moved to the other breast. "Lenny that feels amazing."
"I told you baby. It feels good everywhere it touches." he said with a wink and then went back to his work on my breasts. I'm not sure how long he pleasured my breasts but I know we didn't stop until we both started shivering from the cold water we were still soaked in.