Chapter 20

The next couple weeks were a whirlwind. We spent every waking hour moving into our new house in Beverly Hills. It was a modest house, by Beverly Hills standards anyway, but had plenty of room for us, Zoe, a little studio for Lenny, and our future family. I felt like married life was truly beginning now.
A couple days after we finally got settled in, we got a special delivery. "What is it?" I asked turning towards Lenny thinking he had a special surprise for our new home. "I can't take credit for this sugar. I have no idea." he responded. "Do you know what it is?" I asked the man with a puzzled look on my face. "I don't know ma'am. I'm just the muscle. It's a big box though." "Do you know who sent it?" Lenny asks obviously as confused as I was. "No they don't give me that information. There may be a note on the box if nobody has contacted you about sending you something. Where would you like it?" He asked.
"I guess just put it in the living room. Thanks!" I reply while signing my name on his clipboard. This was the first I had gotten to write "Jensen Kravitz" on something official since we got married. For some silly reason it made me really giddy. The guy wasn't kidding. The box was huge. "What in the world do you think this is?!" I say aloud while searching the box for any clue as to what it was or who sent it.
"No idea babe. Wait here's a note." Lenny responds while taking a card out of an envelope. "What does it say?" I asked eagerly grabbing it from him. I start reading it aloud...
"Dear Len and Jen,
Since I never got you a wedding gift, consider this a wedding/housewarming present. Now I can score on Jensen at my house and yours."
"Prince right?" Lenny asked rolling his eyes.
"Well I would imagine." I responded. "I don't know anyone else who would write something like that. It must be a ping pong table! Why must everything be sexual with him. I know I told you I don't despise him anymore but doesn't it bother you when he says stuff like that about me."
"Not really. No offense babe but that's just him. If he only said it about you I would kick his ass, but he says that kind of stuff to and about every woman. Sorry to burst your bubble."
"Doesn't bust my bubble! I could care less if he finds me attractive or not. He's not the man I seek approval from...that's reserved for you." I say making my way over to Lenny and rubbing my hands up and down his back.
"Well I approve!" Lenny responds while taking the note from my hand. "Did he really not put his name on it?"
"No. There was some sort of symbol thing at the bottom, but no name."
"Let me look." Lenny says opening the card to peek inside. "That motherfucker really did it!"
"Did what?"
"Changed his name to this symbol."
(I know this is about a year after he really did it but again it fit nicely here...and I realized after I published a couple chapters that I totally forgot about him not being "Prince" when I introduced him in the story and needed a way to bring it up).
"Come again?"
"When we were there he mentioned being in a huge dispute with Warner Brothers over his contract. He said he was going to change his name to this symbol but I really thought he was kidding."
"That guy really is a weirdo! How do you even say it? Is it another language or something?"
"No it's just some symbol he came up with. He called it a love symbol and said it was unpronounceable."
"That's truly bizarre. So what is everyone going to call him?"
"I have no idea! Anyway let's see if we can get this thing set up. Where do you want to put it babe? In the bedroom by Zoe's?"
"No that's going to be a nursery soon."
"Oh it is?! Well if we can figure out where to set this thing up we will see if we can make what's going in that nursery on top it."
"You think it is steady enough for that."
"We can find out. Now where do you want it?"
"Let's just put it in that back bedroom with the other random stuff."
About half an hour later we had it set up minus the net. "Ok let's see how sturdy this thing is" Lenny said while pushing a lot of his weight down on it and giving it a good shake. "It's pretty damn stout."
"Well climb on then sexy. How long do we have until Zoe gets back?"
"At least a couple more hours. Lisa said she wanted to buy her all the school supplies on the list and a bunch of back to school clothes. Knowing Zoe, she will convince her to go several places."
"So how do you want to do this?"
"I want my girl to ride me. Can you do that for me sugar?"
"With pleasure. Get undressed and lay down." We both remove all our clothing and Lenny climbs on top of the ping pong table and lies on his back. I stand by the edge of the table and bend down and take his hard member into my mouth. "Oh shit baby" he hissed while grabbing my hair. I immediately went into a fast pace making his dick repeatedly go to the back of my throat making sure it was saturated. "Mmmmm that's good baby. Now climb on."
I take him out of my mouth and get up on top of the table with him and straddle his hips. I pick his soaked dick up and lined it up to my entrance and inserted it. I sat all the way down on him and leaned down to his face.
"Are you ready for the ride of your life? This table might be on the floor by the time I'm done with you." I whisper while nibbling on his ear.
"Don't hold back baby. I want to see your titties  bounce while you ride my dick. Give me all that you gave that pillow."
I sit back up to a straddle position and rock my hips back and forth slowly. I lean back and put my palms on his thighs. I start picking up the pace and sliding up and down roughly on his cock so my breasts will bounce rapidly for him.
"Oh Jen you are some kind of beautiful." He says while reaching up to feel my breasts in his hands. "Your tits are so perfect." He sits up and takes them into his mouth one at a time while I go back to a slow grind and rub my fingers through his hair. He releases my left breast with a loud smack and lies back down. I sit up and bring my knees into a squatting position above him. He places his hands under my thighs and ass and guides me up and down forcefully on him. This is a position that always seems to really get him going and I love watching him and listening to him when I do it.
"Oh fuck!!! Thatta girl! Just like that! Faster baby." I can fill his fingernails scratching up and down my ass and the underside of my thighs. He is starting to lose all composure and his head starts thrashing from side to side and he throws it back where I cant see his face anymore, only the bottom of his chin. I hear a series of deep moans and groans and eventually a high pitched squeal and I knew he was close.
"Cum inside me baby! Shoot your load into my tight little pussy."
Without a word from him, he thrusts his hips up to meet me and holds me down on him and shouts "oh my god! Yes! Shit baby!" He finally lowers his self back to the table and releases his grip on me. I jump off the table and stand on the floor. I feel our mixed juices start to trickle down my thigh. I take my fingers down and scoop some of it up. I rub it on Lenny's nipples and suck and lick it all off. "Mmmm we taste good together." I say. "Want to try?"
"Yes." He says while I stand back up to find some more of our essence on my thighs. I rub it on my nipples and he sits up and brings me to his lips and licks them clean. "You're right. This taste sweeter than any dessert I've ever had. I think that was a baby maker."