I'm Leading Her On?

BARRY'S POV

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!"

I was startled awake at the yelling. When I got up from a medical bed, Caitlin was by my side and Cisco was running for his life from Destiny.

"I passed out again?" I mumbled under my breath in confusion. But Caitlin got my attention.

"Total medabolic failure. Brought on by acute hypoglycemia." Caitlin informs as I get up. I slowly register what she's saying.

"I'm not eating enough? So an I.V. bag and I'm good to go." I say. Cisco stops running and chuckles--while panting, then turns me around. When I turn around, I see like 40 to 50 I.V. bags strapped together. I need that much?!

"Try 40. Guess you were thirsty." Dr. Wells says from behind. "Shouldn't you be running?" Dr. Wells turns to Cisco.

"She went to go wash it off, which gives me a 10 second head start." He says with a scared expression.

"What did you do?" I ask. He smirks slightly before handing me a picture of Destiny passed out on the medical with a mustache and beard of sharpie all over her face. Along with a finger up her nose. I began to laugh, but was cut off when a loud sound startled me again. I looked over at the wall and saw Destiny crushing Cisco. I ran in between her. My eyes wide and I held her back.

"Woah, Destiny, chill. You gotta admit, it's pretty funny." I hold up the photo in front of her. She looks at me with disgust and goes at him again. I wrapped my arms around her, trapping her.

"Get the hell off of me!" She struggles in my arms. All she manages to do is squirm around.

"Not until you stop." I say. She huffed and finally stopped. Then she walked over next to Dr. Wells, who was lightly laughing as well. She just rolled her eyes, blushing in embarrassment.

"We're gonna need to fashion you a new diet, based on your medabolic changes." Caitlin cuts in.

"I've done a few calculations. You two need to consume an amount equal to roughly 850 tacos." Cisco explains. Destiny grinned widely.

"I have no problem with eating." Destiny shrugs, her anger now gone.

"Unless, we're talking cheese and guac. Which is like a while other set of equations." Cisco says with wide eyes of wonder and walks away. Probably to work on that.

"Get right on that!" Destiny demanded in a cheerful tone. I chuckled to myself.

"For Mexican, I recommend Tito's, on Bruckner Avenue." I heard from behind me. I turned around, along with everyone else in the room.

Son of a-

"Best burritos in the city." Joe finishes.

"Detective West, what brings you to S.T.A.R. Labs?" Dr. Wells questioned. I looked over at Destiny who was walking over to me, with a blank expression.

Joe points at me and Destiny, and continues, "When I couldn't find you two at your lab, I started doing a little research. Turns out, there's been reports of a red and purple streak around the city. Stopping muggers. Rescuing people from burning buildings."

"You two-" Dr. Wells paused "-didn't tell him we were working together."

"Why would I have to! According to him, I was adopted." Destiny snarled. I feel really bad for her. She's great, but too stubborn to call her parents or her parents, as she says, and talk to them. Everytime I bring them up, she gets flustered. So I don't.

"I'm really sorry about that, but this is serious." Joe cuts in.

"Joe, I can explain." I say.