The F-Word

▪not edited▪ (sadly, kind of short)

I let it happen again. I put down the wall and let Barry in. But once again, my heart was shattered. I was played with. Barry tried to tell me I wasn't a second choice. He's finally right about something.

I'm a third.

I couldn't believe my eyes. It was as if my eyes were betraying me. Either Barry just kissed Felicity, or I'm hallucinating. Of course, I get hurt in the end. So I ran to the one place I knew I'd be happy. Jesus's apartment. Since Amailia isn't here yet, I could borrow her room.

I lightly knocked on the door. Not too long after, Jesus answered it with a tired expression with a blanket wrapped around him. Making him look like a burrito. I wanted to laugh, but it hurt in a way to.

"Hey." I smiled sheepishly.

"Hey, didn't expect you." He said. "Come inside, I can't see you with this light." I did as told, but was scared he would flip out for what I was about to tell him.

"I actually needed a place to stay for the night." I mumbled as I didn't face him and looked around his apartment. It was very spacious and decorative. The living room had a theme of light colors to it. Like ocean blue and white hardwood floors. With a painting above that....I made? He still has that? The painting was one I made years ago. It was of the sunset and the beach waves close by. I was bored and just decided to paint it.

"Don't you already have a place?" He asked. Then his confusion fell. "What the fuck did Barry do?" I chuckled, but with no humor.

"What gave it away?" I looked at him now.

"Your running mascara," he sighed before stepping forward. "What the hell did he do?" Jesus snapped.

"I don't want to talk about it. I'm just tired. Mind if I crash here tonight?" I pleaded.

"As soon as you tell me." He sassed. I felt annoyed but eventually told him. Which was stupid of me. Because his face went red as I got deeper into the story and told him everything Barry related. Nothing Flash related.

"I'm gonna kick his puny cheap ass and-" he raised his voice, but I cut him off.

"Please! Just don't worry about it. I'm tired." I begged. Why was I defending Barry? What the hell is wrong with? He huffed before flopping onto the couch next to me. It was silent and still for a second. Then he spoke up.

"Wanna watch some tv?" He asked.

"Got ice cream?" I questioned. We stared at each other for a second before we both say in sync, "Hell yeah." We grinned and enjoyed the rest of the night doing nothing. Jesus eventually fell asleep on the couch. And I cried myself to sleep. I feel like this happens very often now. My phone had gone off a thousand times, but I blocked Barry. Screw him. It's all his fault.

>>>>>>>

JESUS'S POV

The next morning, Destiny slept in. I took this as an oppertunity to find out what the hell happened. So I showed up to Barry's house. The second the door opened, my fist flew through the air. He was startled and shocked at first until he realized it was me.

HOURS LATER

DESTINY'S POV

It was already getting late and I was in bed all day. I got up to use the bathroom, call Amailia and find Jesus. Jesus was no where to be seen though. A frown appeared on my face realizing. I called Amailia and she said she wouldn't be here until 1:00 in the morning. I felt sadder by the second. Until my phone went off. The caller ID was Mah Homie. I stared in confusion at the caller ID. But still picked up.