Past, Present, Future

I just wanted to thank smartypantsqueen20 for the amazing new cover!

Continue-

DESTINY'S POV

Previously on 'Struck Twice'-

"Destiny Parker, I think it's time we have a talk."

"S-Stay away from me." I stuttered as I began walking backwards and tripped over a cut down tree. We were completely surrounded by them. The trees near me leaned close together, blocking out the midnight dark sky. I felt my palms shaking and my breathing quickened. Pain came over me as I realized I twisted my ankle. I groaned in pain and used a near by tree to steady myself with.

"I'm not here to hurt you." He said in a voice similiar to mine that I used when in public as Huntress.

"Who are you? What do you want? Where are we?" My questions continued and I suddenly felt very cold. As I stood again, I noticed a figure behind him. Once again, I panicked and I tried running. But he was in front of me before I could get more than a foot away. My breath hitched in my throat.

"Don't run." He commanded sternly. Taking steps forward, I took steps back.

What if he brought me out here to kill me and bury me so I could never be found?

"What's that behind you?" I asked. He glanced behind him slowly and laughed, as if I wasn't confronting a murderer.

"Oh, him?" He said, picking up whatever was behind him to reveal a beaten up and bloody......Ian?! My heart beat was faster than my feet. (a/n lol, that ryhmed.....okay, I'll just go now)

"W-What did you d-do to him?!" I gasped as I took a step forward without thinking. My ankle seemed to have healed already, but that didn't come to my noticing. I may have not loved Ian, but seeing him like this broke my heart. He seemed unconcious. His lip was busted and below his eye there was a purple/black coloring appearing. Along with a long bloody cut across his forehead. And serveral holes in his shirt with big red stains surrounding them.

How is he still alive?

The only sign of life was his deep rough breathing.

"Oh, I just stabbed him repeatedly, punched him repeatedly, and others things I don't think you'll wanna know." His cocky laugh followed his statement. I felt another bad emotion wash over me. Anger. My fists clecnched as I took a swing at the asshole. But he skillfully dodged it and dropped Ian behind him again.

"Now that I have your attention," I could pratically feel him grinning, "I may answer some of your questions. My name is the Reverse Flash. Like I said we need to talk. And, if you haven't noticed by now, were in the woods." He added, like a smartass. I rolled my eyes and growled.

"Talk about what?" I snapped.

"Peter Williams."

I scoffed, shaking my head.

"What the hell does Peter have to do with this?" I snap.

"Everything." He responds. I tilt my head in confusion and give him my attention. "Stop getting closer to him. Your starting to fall in love with him, stop. He is dangerous and not what he seems."

"Did you kill Nora Allen?" I ask, completely ignoring him warning me.

"Do you understand me?" He says, also ignoring.

"No," I snap and repeat what I said earlier. He hesitates before confessing. I choked on my spit and looked at him with more horror than before. "You sick bastard." I could even see the smirk in his face even through the blurryness.