Texting & Songs

I woke up refreshed, more than ever acutally! A big smile took over my face. Hopefully Peter wouldn't let what happened last night happen again. That was.......interesting. Without a care in the world, I got ready for breakfeast that I would be having with my whole family like yesterday. But the difference is, yesterday we had dinner and it was in my old house. But this time we'll be out having breakfeast. I'm pretty sure you guys get it.

As I began to brush out my hair, a groan from behind me told me Peter was waking up. My breath hitched in my throat but I remained smiling and turned to face him. His wrinkled clothes hung loosely on him as he grinned with his pearly whites and shot me a happy grin. I simply smiled back.

"Morning." He murmured as he made his way put of the room. The last I saw of him was him running a hand through his brown ruffy hair.

Hair like Barry's.

I missed the feeling and warmth of Barry with me. I nearly gagged at myself.

You don't see him for a couple of days and you already miss him? What is wrong with me?! But then my mind quickly flashed back to Peter. He seemed so.....normal a few seconds ago. As of nothing had happened. As if I hadn't slapped him. Hopefully, and I mean hopefully-it stays that way.

I was so pumped up this morning, I had decided to leave my hair hand loosely on my shoulders instead of braiding it, putting pins in it, or even letting it lay on one shoulder because my family wouldn't approve. Nope, not today. But I will dress the same. I may feel confident this morning, but not that confident.

So I wore-

I decided to go with black pants, a white t-shirt, and a blazer

I decided to go with black pants, a white t-shirt, and a blazer. Along with a beautiful necklace around my neck, one that I don't wear very often.

"Come on! Let's get a move on!" My father shouted from downstairs. I grabbed my purse and phone before heading out. Down the stairs was a casually dressed Peter, along with my parents. Although my mother and I did dress pretty similiar.

"Looking amazing, as always." My mother said to me. I replied with a fake smile, would you say the same if I wore something completely different? From behind my mother, my father nodded in approval. "But the hair should be up and better." My mother whispered to me. As they turned around, Peter shot me a sympathetic look. I just simply shrugged.

We all jumped into my father's blue Jeep. I scoffed as I got in the back.

"What?" My parents asked in sync as the closed the car door.

"Nothing, it's just......you still have this Jeep." I laughed, pointing it out. Peter laughed with me, knowing how long he has had this.

"Listen and listen closely young lady, I will never abandon this Jeep. Got that?" He said, looking at me through the mirror just above his head. I scoffed again and rolled my eyes playfully. My mother too scoffed. She had begged him to to buy a new and better car.