Family Reunion Gone Wrong

THIRD PERSON POV

Destiny sadly did not feel as confident as the day before and decided to stick with something her parents would approve of. But what could she pick out to wear for a night club with her parents? They decided to have a kid free night since they spend almost every second of everday with them. Well, Destiny's family does. Not so much Destiny.

The long brown haired woman angrily threw three more outfits and dresses on her bed. She began laying them out evenly on her bed to get a better look of it. Still annoyed, she frustatedly ran a hand through her wet hair from her recent shower. The party would start in an hour. Yet, nothing changed for Destiny.

There was a light knock on the door. Destiny quickly tightened the towel wrapped around her body before yelling, "Come in!"

Peter walked on and immediately shook his head at the sight. "No progress?" He scoffed.

"Shut up." Destiny glared. Peter at laughed at her and not long after Desting joined in too.

Although Destiny's feet were fast and she was the fastest woman alive, right now, she could be described as the slowest!

"I don't understand how you girls take so long to get ready. I mean, it took me half an hour to get ready. And look at me! I look fine!" He stated, shrugging.

It took a moment for Destiny to realize he was indeed ready, and he looked fine. Better than fine. Just for that thought crossing her mind, she mentally slapped herself. He wore a dark grey and white striped shirt with light blue faded ripped deans. The slap did not only slap sense into her but it slapped her back to reality.

"Peter," she whined, moving her still dripped hair out of her face,"could you help me pick out an outfit? One that my parents would approve of." Suddenly, Peter understood everything now.

"Ohh, your having a hard time because of your-" he said, too loud, so Destiny clamped a hand over his mouth. Both their eyes widened and locked on each other. After a long moment of silence, Destiny removed her hand slowly, as if she was scared he scream it again. "Sure." Relief washed over her as he walked closer to her bed and as he inspected her closet of clothes. "Mmm." He hummed.

Destiny stood there, tapping her foot impatiently. Everything once in a while she'd tighten the towel still hugging her.

"Ooh, this ones nice." Peter said from inside her closet. Without hesitating, Destiny appeared outside the closet door, waiting for him to come out. A quick glance at the clock had her worrying. She now had 30 minuted left to get ready. She still had nake up to do, hair, and she she had to drive there. This time everyone is going seperately instead of altogether. But not long after Peter came out with a beautiful dress Destiny forgot she had.

She happily took the dress out of his hands and looked it over one more time

She happily took the dress out of his hands and looked it over one more time. Before slipping it on, she noticed a confused Peter.

"What?" She questioned.