Stupid Mistake

"We need to talk."

Crap, that's not the first thing you wanna hear when you get home.

"Oh--um," my voice cracked out of fear that something really bad was about to happen. "I'm kinda tired, tomorrow tho-"

"No, Destiny." He said it was such distaste, that I flinched. Holy shit Barry was mad. I honest to god got scared, he doesn't usually get mad, cause he's Barry! But him being mad at me..."This can't wait." His jaw tightened.

A pit began in my stomach and my heart raced as I slid off my shoes and jacket. I was literally freaking shaking because I don't know what was going on, I don't know why he's so mad at me right now.

"What's wrong Bare?" My voice soft as I walk up to him, which was probably a mistake because he immediately took one back. My attempt to calm him only made him madder.

He looked away for as second, closing his eyes--taking in a deep breath to calm himself. Then he looked back at me, but he only looked angrier now.

"Please don't play the victim right now." He gave a laugh, a laugh unlike his usual.

Oh my god what did I do?!

"Barry, what did I do?" I looked at his eyes, his red and tired eyes. He didn't respond for a second, but when he did respond--he looked me right in the eyes and said it.

"You kissed Peter."

Oh fuccckkk....

I went silent, my mouth frozen in its current form of my oh shit and oh no expression. I didn't know what to say, I knew I was screwed. I screwed up.

He didn't like this at all. But he didn't get angry this time, more sad than anything.

He shook his head, tears forming in his eyes, "You're not denying it! Why aren't you denying it?!"

"How did you find out?" I asked. Which was a dumbass move for that to be the first thing to come out of my mouth.

He ignored the question and went on, "That's why you came back from Chicago acting all suspicious, that's why when you got back you were all over me. You felt guilty. You liked it, didn't you?" There was so much venom in his words that I almost thought I was talking to the Barry that was brainwashed by Bivolo like that one time.

Sadly, Barry's right. I do remember liking it...

"Goodnight." Peter mumbled happily to Destiny as he got into bed. Her lips formed into a thin line.

"Goodnight." She responded quietly as she walked out of the room and sat on the stairs in front of her house. She sighed and lifted a finger to her lips as she felt the tingling feeling return. A cheeky grin took over her face and a giggle escaped from her lips. But all of that vanished as she remembered Barry.

As if Barry read my mind, he shook his head again. The tears actually falling down this time."Why do you do this? Why? Just why?!" Realization hit me that I'm about to lose Barry right now and I felt myself go into a sudden panic.

"Bar-"

"Iris gave me so much crap about leading you on when really it's the other way around!" He took steps back from me as I took steps toward him.

I should just tell him, tell him that I love him and would never mean to hurt him.

"Barry, I never meant to hurt you. You know that right?" I started off, my voice still calm so I can hopefully calm him down so he doesn't do anything stupid.