0-100 Real Quick

Barry went to go tell Joe what the game plan was for us. Meanwhile, I decided it wouldn't be a bad idea to pay Peter a visit. I signed all the papers nurses shoved my way and lightly knocked on the door to his own room.

"Come in!" I heard him shout. Slowly, I opened the door. I was expecting to see him ill and laying down. But instead he was up, and searching through his(I assume) forest green Vans bookbag. Plus, he was in normal clothes, clothes that weren't covered in blood. Although, his hair was everywhere. Each strand stood up on his head in a different direction.

"I'll be ready in just a minute." He said, his back to me. At first I was confused, then I realized he might've thought I was his nurse. Probably because he was getting ready to leave. That's weird...I left when he was in pretty bad condition. To the point where he'd have to stay in the hospital for days.

"You're leaving already?" I ask. His head shot up--turning now. A confused look on his face turned into a happy one.

"Hey!" He smiles widely, taking steps towards me with open arms. I let him hug me, shocked he was in such good condition at the moment. He gave me a squeeze and pulled back. "I wasn't expecting you."

"I thought it would be nice to pay a visit." I smile back, taking in his appearance. Underneath his eyes held bags, but his smile remained. He was pretty pale, and maybe even skinnier. Then again, that's what happens when you stay in hospitals for too long. You lose weight. At least that's what happened to me dad a while back.

"Oh, well, about your question earlier," he said, running a hand through his wild hair, "I'm fine now. I do have stitches, but I have to wait a couple of weeks to get that taken care of completely. For now, they're letting me go. So...yay!"

"That's great." I said, referring to him getting better.

"How are you doing? What you up to?" He asked, trying to make conversation. He moved backwards, towards his bed. He took a seat on it, and I sat at the foot of the bed, facing him.

"Eh, nothing much. For Christams nothing big happened." I shrug.

He began to laugh, "I remember Christmas' with your family." He said, wiping away a fake tear. I began to laugh with him. My family always got drunk by the end of the night, nobody would get physical with one another. But every drunk family member had something to say they'd regret the next day.

I smiled at the fun memories, "Yeah, fun times."

"Anything else?" He titled his head, I shook my head no. Which he sighed at. "C'mon, you have to have something! Unless you want to talk about the weather." He raised his eyes brows at me.

Most of my life was a secret. I can't tell him what I do at the CCPD because that's classified information. I can't tell him about S.T.A.R labs because I work as Huntress there. And I can't tell him about Barry and I because...you know.

I go to speak up about the weather as a joke, but he suddenly shot up out of the bed. "I have a surprise that I keep forgetting to give you." I got up and followed him as he rummaged through his book bag.

I spoke to him as he searched his bag, "So how's that photography going? You know, since you've been busy and all." I clear my throat awkwardly as I say busy.

"You mean when we talked about you being my supermodel in Jitters?" He teased with a light laugh.

"Yeah, that." I played along.

"One sec," he said, searching quicker now.

Damn, I thought. I try to make conversation and he dodged the topic! I shurg off the thought as a part of me grows impatient.