Firestorm Gets A Haircut!

"I'm sorry dude, but can I just trim you up a bit?" I beg Martin, or Firestorm, or Ronnie—or both? "Trust me, I know what I'm doing. I had two brothers and a lazy dad."

Martin looks at his reflection in the glass panel and his frown deepened. "I guess you're right. I could use a cut." He shrugs.

"Could?" I repeat under my breath. I take him into the bathroom and work my magic away. I snipped away more than half of the hair on his head and got to work on fading. Damn, with him looking clean I now realize Caity could really pick a guy out.

He was pretty hot—oh Caity you lucky bitch.

Within fifteen minutes I was finished and I turned Martin around to look at the new and improved him in the bathroom mirror. He nods his head at his reflection as I waited desperately for some good feedback.

"Thank you Ms. Parker, I really did need the clean up after all." I roll my my eyes, you think?

"No problem! But please, call me Destiny." I tell him as he follows after me to the Cortex.

Ee enter together, and all eyes land on Martin. Caity was especially surprised with his appearance. Martin wasn't necessarily liking the attention although.

"I don't suppose it's necessary to point out you're all staring." Martin says with an expressionless face.
Jeez, this dude always look bummed out. Like yes I get it, you went through a lot and you're really going through it right now. But he didn't even smile at the perfect fade!

He probably doesn't care because it's not even his body dumbass.

Ohh, right.

"Our apologies." Dr. Wells says.

"It is remarkable." Martin says, walking closer to Caitlin. "I feel clearer than I have since the accident. What did you give me?"

"A cocktail of anti-psychotics, depressants, and mood stabilizers."

"The same formula used to treat dissociative identity disorder." Oh yeah, I forgot this man was a whole professor. "I assume this was your idea?" He looks to Caitlin. "Very Clever Cait."

"Don't call me that." Caitlin politely asks of him. "Please."

"I apologize."

"We'd like to run some tests on you, if you don't mind." Caitlin was getting straight to the point. I admired her hard work, but damn did I feel had for her. But I remind myself that Caitlin is a hard worker because she is strong and getting through this.

"Of course Dr. Snow." Martin simply replies. The two then walk away, to run the tests I assume. I look over to Barry, and noticed he rushed himself to the corner to talk on the phone. He spoke in whispers, huh..that's a little suspicious.

Who could he be taking to like that? Why is he whispering? Why is he in the corner? Why did he rush to answer? Was he trying to hide something from me? That girl?

You're being paranoid Destinyy.

God I totally am, I need to relax. Barry told me this morning it was over and that now it was just us. I need to trust him. Just like he's trusting me again.

I shake away the jealous thoughts and decide to call Cisco.

Straight to voicemail.

Damn, never mind then.

So I just follow after Caitlin, not leaving her alone with Martin just yet.

>>>>>>>