Spanish To French To Latin?

I showed up to S.T.A.R labs late, since I had to drop Amalia off and pick up the mess she left in my room so Barry didn't come home to see my room covered in clothing.

I super-speeded into my suit, but before I could leave, Cisco stopped me.

"Don't worry." He smiled smugly. "Barry had it under control. Follow me." I still slid my mask on as I followed Cisco, along with Caitlin.

I heard talking that sounded like murmuring from around the corner, and the second we turned the corner I saw a masked Barry taking in Hartley, in cuffs. Hartley had these glasses that gave off a Harry Potter vibe.

They both stopped in front of us, Hartley looking not so happy.

"Well, well, well. The gang's all here." He said amused. "You've lasted a lot longer than I would've thought, Cisco."

"And you didn't last ten seconds against the Flash." Cisco fired back. I couldn't help but let out a small laugh.

"I was thinking of calling myself Pied Piper."

"Hey!" Cisco said, his face looking rather calm. "We" he looks at me, "assign the nicknames around here."

"But I have to admit," I start, "that's not bad." I shrug. Suddenly, Hartley smirks turning to me.

"Well if it isn't Destiny Parker," I feel myself tense, but I remain calm and keep a straight face as I cross my arms. "Just another pet of Dr. Wells."

My jaw tightens, making my teeth clench together. My mouth opened to make a snarky comment, but Cisco cut me off. "Don't listen to him Destiny, he'll say anything to get into your head."

"Caitlin, never did get that wedding invite."

"Shut the hell up!" Barry snapped, pushing Hartley. I held my foot out and Hartley nearly face planted but sadly, he caught himself. He glared at me at me while Cisco took him away. I smirked at him, giving him a little wave good-bye.

Left was Caitlin and me. And the second I saw her face my smirk was gone and a frown replaced it, she looked so sad it hurt to look at. What hurt more than that was thinking about what made her so sad. I can't ever imagine being so in love with somone, then having to lose them. I can't imagine losing Barry and we're not even in the I Love You phase yet!

"Oh Caity," I rubbed her shoulder. Her stare removed from the ground to me. "Don't listen to that asshole."

She tried smiling at me, but it was more of a forced smile so that she could tell me she was okay. But when it failed, she left the room without a word.

I sighed deeply, leaving the room too. While she left to go see Hartley, I left to go see Barry in the Cortex. When I walked in, he gave me a soft smile.

No words were said between us as we watched the live footage from the security monitor. The camera only gave us a view of Hartley, but when other people spoke, we could easily identified the speaker by familiarity. Barry stood behind me, looking over my shoulder.

"The scanner is detecting foreign metallic objects in your ears."  Cisco said. "Take 'em out."

"I can't." Hartley protested. "I suffered head trauma when S.T.A.R. labs exploded. My hearing was severely damaged. Without these," he pointed to his ears, "I am in pain you can't imagine." Footsteps were heard and it got quiet. "We all lost something that night." His voice low. But his mood suddenly changed. "Ha. Very clever re-purposing the anti-proton cavities into confinement cells. Wells' idea, I'm sure." Hartley said.