Fifth Wheeler

"Hurry up!" I pressured Barry as he did four things at the same time. One second he was playing ping pong with Cisco, the next he was playing operation with Caitlin, or chess with Dr. Wells. Lastly, he would play uno with me. I laughed as he ran aorund the room like a lost puppy. Deciding what to do next. "I'm gonna look at your cards." I say as I teasingly poke at one of his cards.

"But that's cheating!" He exclaims before runnig over and slapping a green card with the number 7 down on the table. Cisco peeked over and looked at the green card. Then chuckled as he bounced back the ball at the same Barry took his turn in operation.

"What?" I question.

"Listen to this joke. Why can't you play uno with a Mexican?" He grins. I tilt my head in confusion. "Because they take all the green cards!" I sped behind him and fwacked him in the back of the head.

"You racist!" I shout.

"Ow!" He cried.

Dr. Wells finished his turn and Barry ran away from Cisco to Dr. Wells. Then I slapped down a red card with a 7. In the background, I heard Cailtin growling under her breath because she continued to fail her turn.

"This isn't even remotely anatomically correct." Caitlin protested as Barry ran in front of her.

"That's not the point, Dr. Snow." He grins before running over to me. But on his way, he bounced the ball back to Cisco. Barry had to pick up a few cards before runnig back to Cisco. I grinned at how many cards he had. And I only had 2 left.

"What is the point?" She questions.

"To watch Barry run around lost." I smirk. He sent a glare my way and I wink all flirty like. Cisco noticed and grinned. He non stop, always talked about me and Barry being together. He's pratically another version of Jesus. But goofier. Barry blushed when I winked and I immediately regreted it. When me and Barry kissed the other day, and then a phone interrupted, I haven't talked about it. And I always make sure I never end up alone with Barry.

"The point is to have fun." Barry adds, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"And to continue your on going trianing." Dr. Wells interrupted and dragged the and. "Were testing the speed of your mind by pushing your ability to multitask. Speaking of which, your next Ms. Parker."

Barry sped in front of me and put down a red card. Then I slapped down my red card and screamed "Uno!" He gave me a death stare as he went back to Cisco. Next to Dr. Wells.

"I'm waiting on you, Dr. Wells." Barry grinned and he quickly finished his turn. Then over to me and put down another card. Luckily, red was my last card and slapped it down before jumping up.

"Ha! Loser!" I smirk in victory.

"Checkmate." Dr. Wells said.

"Wait," Barry stopped playing and ran over to him. "Checkmate?" Cisco stopped too, but to see what was causing the computer to make a loud beeping sound.

"Yes, I guess you still have a few things to learn, Mr. Allen." He grins.

"Armed robbery in Fourth and Kollins!" Cisco announced.

I zipped into my suit but heard my phone go off.

"I'll meet you there." I sigh.

"For the record, I crushed it in operation and ping pong." He says before taking off with his suit. I roll my eyes and picked up my phone. The ID number was Eddie.

"Sup Ted." I greet.

"Hey, I need you back here at the station. I need help on a crime scene." He says.