Reality

After a long ass talk with Barry, he obviously apologized. I just told him not to do it again like a mother talking to her child. Then Caitlin walked up to us and told us that Dr. Wells wanted to talk to him. But by the tone in her voice, it sounded like Barry was gonna get talked to again by angry parents.

Bored, I decided to call Peter. I'll just tell him we can meet at Jitters tomorrow morning. I mean, I have no plans. So I went to my contacts and clicked on his. I waited 3 rings and he answered.

"Wow, that was quicker than I thought."

"Well I'm bored. So why not?" I responded smiling.

"So...you figure out a time yet speedy?"

My heart dropped to my stomach. My grip lossened on the phone. My body forgot to breathe.

He can't know! How could he know! I've been so careful, so-so.....holy crap. He knows.

"W-What?"

"What? Sorry, you don't like the nickname. Dang, I liked it." He laughed.

Well shit-I feel like 20 tons of weight was lifted off my chest. I nervously laughed into the phone.

"N-No! It's cool. Just taken by surprise. But why speedy?"

"You move around pretty fast. I never really have a chance to talk to you." He explains. I sigh in relief and quickly change the subject.

"I was thinking tomorrow morning, at Jitters, we could meet."

"Great, sounds good. Does 9am work for you?"

"Works perfect!"

"Great, sounds good." He repeated. "Sorry, I already said that. Hehe," he nervously laughed.

"N-"

"Sorry, you even make me nervous when we're not face to face."

Knowing where he was going, I once again changed the subject.

"Okay! See you tomorrow! Bye!" I hung up.

That was probably mean but I don't want to be with Peter. I sound bipolar, don't I? One second I want Barry, the next Peter. I hate myself for that. God I'm horrible. And why would I want Barry? He's just lying and keeping distance between us. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! I'm losing my mind over two guys.

Annoyed with myself, I shoved my phone back into my pocket and started looking for something to eat. Ever since Cisco pointed out I need to eat like, A LOT, I now realize how hungry I get every hour or so. The best part is, I don't get fat! Well I could, but with all my running, I think I'm good.

Apple-no. Sandwich-no. Banana-no. Candy---------no. I sighed as I fumbled through my desk, not liking anything. So I got up to go get one of those energy bars Cisco is always talking about that would help me. But my whole body jumped at the sound of glass shattering and a loud scream.

Immediately, my instincts kicked in and I ran to the sound. I sped into the Cortex to find Caitlin waving her arms around like a mad woman, screaming her head off as she ran from a flying boomerang. I used my speed to get her out of the boomerang's path. Her tiny fragile arms clung to me and she caught her breath from all that screaming. I would've asked if she was okay, but I was too busy watching the boomerang. Making sure it didn't hit anyone else, and if it were to. I would then move them out the way as I did to Caitlin.

Thankfully, it cut right into the wall. Stopping it from putting anyone else in harm's way.

I sighed in relief, as did Caitlin. Just then I saw Joe in the room, his gun pulled out. Barry in the room, ducking out of the way, I assume.