And He Returns

Barry had become extremely distant, but at the same time he was over protective. Which was a weird combination. It all started from the night we got our speed back. I know for a fact something else must've happened that night. The night I don't remember.

It's been annoying me that he continues to tell me nothing happened. Something obviously happened! But what is affecting me even more is that he's avoiding me. He 'suggested' to me that I should start working more at the station and less as the streak. He says he's got it taken care of. And he wouldn't stop trying to convince to do so. He thinks I'll be more safe this way and not as tired all the time.

Barry and I barely talk face to face now. Most of them aren't even face to face! Our last conversation/group chat was him explaining to me who Tony was and what happened when I was gone. I felt sympathy for the poor meta-human. He may have been a bully, but he didn't deserve to die. He saved me. Then again, he was put up to the job. But he still saved me!

At least I spend more time with Amalia and Jesus. Even Jesus' girlfriend. She's actually pretty funny and cool once you get to know her. She was just jealous and oblivious to who I was when we first met. And Amalia seems to this one 'friend' always around. I don't really question it though. I know she'll tell me if anything happens. Which she has. The guy is really sweet and charming apparently.

Now over to Eddie. I've been hanging 10 times more than before. Now that I work at the station pretty much 24/7, I hang out more with my partner. But there's something bad I've learned from hanging out with him.

He is obsessed with exposing the Flash. Not so much Huntress. He likes to call her Huntress. Which I'm pretty glad about. I hate the nickname Iris gave me on her blog. Flashette. Ugh, just no. Everytime I ask him why he calls her Huntress instead, and why he isn't trying to expose her. He always dodges or avoids the question somehow. But I know the real answer. I saved his life a while back. And when he asked me who I was, I responded with Huntress.

(a/n this actually happened in a chapter a while ago if you don't remember)

Speaking of Eddie trying to expose the Flash, that brings me to where I am now. In Captain's office, sitting next to Joe on a rather uncomfortable couch. Eddie stood up, in front of Captain Singh. Captain Singh didn't look like he was paying attention as Eddie rambled. Joe seemed to notice too.

I sent a small smile towards Joe. Joe shook his head as the corner of his mouth twitched in a smile. I hang out with Joe a lot more than Iris. Which is kinda sad now.

"The Blur. The Flash. The Man in the Red Suit. Whatever he's called. He was spotted at the bank this morning." Eddie stated. I wish I was there, at the crime scene. I want to be more involved in Huntress. There were many reports of her going missing or in hidning. When really I'm just being told to stop being who I am. Which is messed up. I should continue to be Huntress.

"You mean the bank that was robbed of 1/2 a million dollars, where a dozen people tried to murder each other. And you think our attention should be focused on catching Santa Claus?" Captain Singh asked. I couldn't help but let out a muffled laugh from behind my hand. Eddie shot me a glare before turning back to Captain.

"I can't explain how he gets to and from crime scenes so fast. We need to figure out who this guy is and what he wants." Eddie protested. Then he quickly turned to me. "Your offly quiet? Don't you agree?" Joe glanced at me nervously.

"I mean," I stuttered, searching desperately for words, "if this vigilante is helping people, we should let him be. I mean, he hasn't killed anyone." I respond.

"Yet." Eddie finishes. I roll my eyes. He turns. "Come on Joe."

"Sorry Partner."

"Don't ask them, ask your girlfriend. She writes fan fiction about him and his little sidekick." Captain says. Sidekick? Oh hell no.