Bitch Slapped

YAY! I finally decided on a face claim for Destiny. Introducing....*drum roll*...Nina Dobrev! If you do not know who she is, then I'll tell you. She is an actress that starred in a tv show called The Vampire Diaires on the channel you all know and love, CW. She is also above. But of you do not like her, then you can imagine Destiny as whoever you want!

THIRD PERSON POV

It was so quick and unexpected. Plus Destiny had been so tired that she didn't really pay attention or at least predict what was going to happen. It was like her brain had turned off. But just like that, when Peter's lips connected to hers, it was almost like an alarm.

Destiny jumped underneath him and slid her hands up to push him off and pull away. She couldn't help but enjoy the feeling. But it also felt wrong. Like if she was cheating on Barry. When she finally managed to pull him off, her eyes showed shock and confusion. She didn't bother hiding it either.

Peter had finally noticed this and jumped higher than ever before and crawled backwards off her.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I-I must've mistaken some things for flirty comments. And I'm tired. I wasn't thinking straight. I'm so sorry-Oh my god-" Peter repeated and rambled. Deep down, he wasn't sorry. Even though it hadn't lasted long, he still enjoyed it. You might think he'd be one to say, I'll take what I can get. But you are wrong. Peter hungered more and wanted more. He wanted to claim Destiny and make her his. But that stupid plan nagged at his brain. If he were to do so, everything would fall apart.

"Peter, I can't-" Destiny paused, lost at words, "we can't-" she sighed as she ran a hand over her face. "Let's just not do that, please. I may not be Barry's girlfriend. But I was knoda hoping to be. And kissing you makes me feel like I'm cheating on him because me and Barry have kissed before." She explained. Many times before. She thought. She almost wanted to laugh at the thought, but not in front of Peter.

"I'm so sorry. I completely understand." Yeah right, thought Pete. "I just-got caught up in the moment. I promise it won't happen again." Lies he thought again.

"It's okay, don't be so down on yourself." She laughed as she got up and kneeled in front of her suitcase. Destiny didn't feel like having to go through the process of unpacking and packing. Although she had super speed, she didn't feel comfortable using them here. In her old house. Around her family who she now lied to everyday. So instead of unpacking, she kept everything in her bag and suitcase and would just dig through it when she needed something. For dirty clothes, she had a green bin across the room.

"Uh, anyways, I'm gonna get ready for bed." Destiny said as she rummaged through her stuff for pjs. Not long after, she found a pair of yellow pjs pants and a white short with bananas on it. Destiny turned to look at Peter who was staring at the back of her head.

"What?" He asked, completely lost.

"C-Can you, uh, turn around or something?" She shrugged, uncomfortable. Peter slightly jumped, but an idea crossed his mind.

"Oh, yeah, of course sorry." Peter clamped his hands over his face. Destiny smiled, before removing her clothing. She'll never know, right? I mean, I've already seen everything years ago. And so his fingers slowly parted, and he watched her change in awe. He knew for a fact he was drooling. But he was staring at a goddess.

Fuck the plan, he thought. He got up and ran over in front of her. Destiny was in her underwear, pants, and bra. But no shirt. She let out a loud gasp before he roughly connected their lips and ran his fingers through her hair. Destiny pushed against the kiss. Sadly, to Peter, it lasted 3 seconds. Then she quickly slapped him. Peter's face, and mouth went flying to the side. Destiny felt panicked in those very few seconds and taught her what her father taught her if a man ever layed a hand on her.