"Quality" Time With Mr. Queen

DESTINY'S POV

Holy shit.

Wow.

Oh my godd.

I'm basically kissing the Arrow. Oliver Queen.

It isn't romantic in any way. Neither one of us are enjoying this 3 second shock. It just happened so quickly. I didn't have a chance to catch anyone's reaction. He didn't have a chance to catch anyone's reaction.

We bumped into each other and then he landed right in me. Our lips smashed together.

As I tried to process what was happening when I was on the floor, with him on top of me, it took me and him 3 seconds to process it. Our eyes wide as we looked back at each other. Then we immediately jumped apart. With the both of us speechless.

"Destiny, I am so-"

"I have to go to the bathroom." I interrupted as I jumped up and sped walked into the bathroom. I felt someone on my tail, but I just kept walking. I burst through the door, and luckily no one else was in here.

I looked back at my reflection, my blank expression. I didn't know how to feel. Shocked, that's for sure. I should not be mad. It was an accident. I should not be sad. I just kissed freakin Oliver Queen. I should not be happy. I like Barry and Peter. I should not be disgusted. Once again, it's Oliver Queen. Embarrassed, yeah. That's how I feel.

Now, I'm not gonna lie. Oliver is attractive. Very attractive. But I wouldn't go out with him. But he's attractive. I'm pretty sure you get my point.

My blank expression suddenly turned to a worried expression. That just happened in front of Peter and Barry! I already met Oliver but not really. I met him as the Arrow. Not as Oliver Queen. My hands clasped over my mouth as I replayed the memory in my head. Oh hell, today is already sucking.

The door flew open to reveal a grinning-like-an-idiot Iris. She was too shocked, but mainly grinning.

"Oh my god! You just kissed a freakin Queen!" She exclaimed and then hit my arm. "He was on my Three List!" I ignored her and put my head in my hands and slowly shook my head.

"I'm so screwed." I groaned.

"Looks like Peter and Barry have competition. Am I sensing a foursome?" She said as she tapped her chin and looked up at nothing. I gagged at her and her horrible prediction.

"Your disgusting!" I said as I hit her back. She laughed and I realized she was kidding. And we ended up laughing together.

"See? Not so bad. You're already laughing." Iris stated as she made me face her. "Now," she patted down my hair on the top of my head, "relax and get out there."

I agreed with her and shook away the weird feeling I got from kissing Oliver. It was certainly not a good one, that's for sure. Then we walked out together.

Oliver was taking to Felicity and they looked like they were in an intense conversation. Then I saw Barry and Peter talking. That's when I panicked and walked faster. I wasn't sure who to talk to first. But I didn't have to debate on it, because Oliver saw me and ran over to me. My words caught in my throat and I realized I forgot how to speak.

"Destiny, I am so sorry for earlier. So much for first-sort-of-impression. I-"

"Oliver, it's fine. A complete accident." I cut him off and he nods in agreement. Then we grew silent, and I rocked back and forth on my feet. I nervously but my lip and stuck my hands in my pockets. Oliver copied my actions. Neither of us sure what to say or do next. I was still starving. But I felt it was rude to just leave Oliver. But then again, this was too awkward.