ATTENTION: STRUCK TWICE WEEK

ATTENTION STRUCK TWICE READERS, I COME WITH GOOD NEWS

Don't worry, I swear it's good news. So please read.

I know you all hate me because I never post:(

Especially when I disappeared for a year but honestly long story short I got my heart broken and writing romance became the hardest and saddest thing in the world to me. But that's not what I'm here to discuss.

I'm here to tell you about STRUCK TWICE WEEK!

Starting from November 1st to November 7th, I will be posting a new chapter of Struck Twice everyday. I will also be posting a little short Halloween Imagine Special of Destiny and Barry on October 31st! Remember when I did that Valentines Day Imagine special of Destiny and Barry? It's the same concept of that, just a different story line of course.

I'm so excited to do something like this and I hope you all enjoy it. I was just going to post all my chapters all at once but then I feel more pressured to write a new chapter. I also like being able to go back to change something three chapters ago or so if I don't like it or if it doesn't match up. I've already written five chapters, and I have two more to write(plus the Halloween special) and then I'll edit them which is why I'm pushing the date up over a week ahead.

I also know that I will be out of town for a week the second week of November which is why I want to do this the first week. So once again I really REALLY hope you guys enjoy Struck Twice week! Remember, it's November 1-7. And as for time wise, what time would you guys like me to post it? It's up to you! Love you all❤️

-dessthemess