Early Presents

I woke up to the sound of music playing loudly from what I was guessing the living room or kitchen. I groaned in annoyance and ran a hand over my face.

"What the hell?" I muttered and sat up in bed. Getting the blankets and sheets off me left me startled. "Wait? Why am I in-"

Everything from last night came rushing back into my head. And I couldn't help but repeat one word.

Barry.

I jumped up and ran out the room, hurriedly looking for him. I found him in the kitchen dancing around to (song above). And at the same time he was making breakfast. He looked carefree as he slided all around the room in only a white button up dress shirt, socks, boxers, and some black Ray Bans, with his hair everywhere. But he looked adorable while doing it. He danced and swayed perfectly to the music while cooking.

I let my nose carry me to where ever it was taking me, which was to the stove where Barry was making pancakes, eggs, and toast. I sighed, dammit. Why not waffles?

He suddenly turned around, as if just noticing me. He seemed startled at first and quickly threw off the sunglasses as if he never had them on.

I held in my laughter at his adorableness as he slid in front of me.

"Good morning." He said in a cheery voice with a cheeky smile.

"Good morning." I smiled back. He grabbed my hand-which I don't think he knows how much that affects me-and sat me down on a high stool chair in front of our marble island. He let go and appeared in front of me again with a plate of food.

"I thought it would be nice to make you breakfast. Cause that's what good boyfriends do." He smiled again and stood tall. But it faltered and his posture did too. "Right?" He seemed a bit worried now. I laughed this time and nodded my head.

"Don't worry Barry, you're already doing great." I pecked his cheek. He blushed and got his plate of food and sat next to me.

I looked down at my food with a hungry look. I am a speedster after all, and I do need my food. I realized he did make waffles too. I bit my lip, noticing he had pancakes. Meaning he remembered I liked waffles.

"You made me waffles?" I asked him, turning to see him with an already stuffed face. Some food stuck out his mouth and he tried chomping it down.

"Hmmm hm hmmeemmed whoo ikkkkee emm." He tried to speak. I raised a brow at him.

"Do I need to get Google Translate?"

"Sorry." He said as he sipped his glass of orange juice. "What I meant to say was I remember you saying you like waffles so I thought why not make them instead of something you don't like." He shrugged. I bit my lip again, holding in my smile.

"You're too cute." I muttered under my breath so he couldn't hear. My chest felt this bubbling feeling. I wasn't sure if it was good or bad. But whatever it was......a small part of me liked it--but knew it was bad.

"What?"

"Nothing." I replied with an innocent look. He looked at me suspiciously but shrugged it off as we both started eating. And let me just say it was amazing! I've had food made by Barry before, but it seems like he has improved in it. Which is good, considering we live together. After moments of silence and us just enjoying our meal, Barry spoke.

"So I promised Joe I would come over to his house this morning to help decorate his house a bit with and Iris and hang out a bit. He told me to invite you over so..." his voice trailed off. I thought about it for a second. It sounded like fun but I should visit Peter. See how he's doing, he did, after all, get shot.