Sneak Peek

^^^^^readers be like when they see only about 500 words

Don't hate me! But I decided to do a sneak peek at the next chapter to mess around a bit. 

ANYWAYS

this is a small piece of the next chapter and yes the next chapter is almost done. I decided to make it longer than it's usual and actually edit(I hate reading errors in books, then I realized I'm a hypocrite). Probably like 5000 words instead of 2000-3000 in the next update.

ENJOY!

>>>>>>>

"That's your theory?" Oliver asked with a empty expression, his usual.

"Absolutely. So you can train, lift weights, climb that stupid bar" Barry was now inches from Oliver's face," till your head explodes. But you'll never be as fast as I am." He said, purposely getting in his face. I watched, my fists turning white, and my bottom lip started to bleed. I quickly wiped the blood away. "You'll never be what I am. So that's gotta hurt your rock hard pride, Ollie. So you go after the one thing you can take." He glances at me. "Go ahead. Have the bitch, but I'm gonna borrow her for a minute."

He roughly snatched my arm, surprising me. Then he took off running with his hand dragging my wrist. He was no where near gentle. He was holding my wrist so roughly that I'm sure I'll have bruises. I heard a faint "Destiny!" called out by Oliver.

>>>>>>>

well damn..

HAPPY 2018 EVERYONE

-dessthemess